Hello nice to meet you all :)

Hello my name is Ayan and I’m from California…I’m new to this forum and like I was just wondering if anyone can read my demon / angel that I’m connected with
Thank you

Welcome @SimiSimi. Please tell us about yourself.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

2 Likes

To Darkests’ point, why would you be “connected” with an entity in the first place? What does being connected mean to you?

3 Likes

I think he means his spirit guides

2 Likes

I do have some experiences with magick like the goetia and other beings…I can see them with my physical eye like the goetia,fairies,angels,and other worldly beings…like I do have autism and my mom says autism is a gift and my name Ayan means “gift from all gods”…but yeah I do have some experiences but I want to learn more

Like what patron spirit that am I connected with ?like I’m always indecisive when It comes to connections because I want to get to know all of them not just one you know?

Okay…but that doesn’t tell us if you have any experience in magick or not…

You can see spirits, but do you actually practice anything? If so, what, and for how long?

oh im sorry…i do have some experience in magick im an eclectic witch so i practice what interests me…i do have some spell books but mostly i make my own spells…like i practice mostly luciferian magick but i also practice other realms of magick…like my gift is that i can also talk to them…ive been practicing when i was 14 years old… now im 18 and still interested into learning magick

yeah

So, if I’m understanding you correctly, you work mostly intuitively, and don’t follow any specific system or traidtion.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and wlecome to the BALG forum.

yes i do

1 Like

Welcome Ayan :blush:

welcome

1 Like

Welcome