Hello, newcomer here

I honestly don’t know why it has taken me so long to actually reach out to like-minded people concerning these subjects.
I am glad I found this forum and look forward to learning from you all! It’s time for me to actually put to good use the skills and sight I have had since I was young. I feel as though I have closed that third eye, so to speak. Does that make sense? I feel like that is where I need to put my focus into before I start messing with anything more advanced. Opening myself back up to the energies around me.

I have had several, SEVERAL occurances at my childhood home. I grew up very scared of my home, and friends that came in also felt something strange in there. I have several dreams concerning the house, even now. I don’t know if that is more psychological than spiritual though.

My main goal is to gain enough knowledge to commune with Azazel properly. I have felt a deep connection to him for some time now and I feel he has already worked in my life, but I could be mistaken. That is why I want to learn more.

Welcome @Crys84

Do you have any practical experience in any form of magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I don’t have any real experience in magick. I’m pretty ignorant to things such as rituals and the proper channels to take to do such things. I believe I have willed things to go my way before, through just sheer concentration. But again, I could just be counting coincidences in with that. I have been visited by what I believe to be demons in dreams, some troublesome and some helpful. Spirits have made their presence known to me (much moreso when I was younger). But honestly other than that, I lack a lot of experience. I want to expand on that, on all of it. I know it will take a lot of time and a lot of studying. Do you have any suggestions where I could start? I am very interested in black magick and fine tuning psychic abilities. But I feel I need to learn more before pursuing it seriously.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

We have many great beginner resources, so avail yourself of the little magnifying glass on the upper right, and type in BALG FAQ which will provide links to many. We also have a tutorial directory you can search up with some basic techniques.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to push the new girl in the right direction

1 Like

You’re welcome. We’re all pretty friendly here, and will always help those with a genuine desire to learn.

I hope you enjoy your time down the rabbit hole that is BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to you. I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like