Hello newbie here I’m KIMMI

Good morning darlings I’m kimmi a newbie I wanted to introduce myself I live in Virginia totally new my goal is to learn and be thought as much as I can to gain a loving and respectful and powerful relationship with Lucifer If you will I’m a truth seeker ! I consider myself as a eclectic witch but has always been drawn to dark and or baneful Magick I’m wanting to work with KING LUCIFER on just about all levels if he’s willing to teach me

Welcome to the forum @EclecticGoddessKimmi ! :smiley:
I take it that you’re a total beginner in magick.
Being a truth seeker is really good for you and it will surely help you on your path.
Lucifer is indeed a great entity and I’m sure he’ll be willing to teach you all kinds of stuff ,if you’re truly dedicated to learn.
What drew you to baneful magick ,if I may ask? Family practices?

1 Like

If i can be totally honest i have always had some type of thirst and or curiosity to baneful magick and i really sought it out because of a really bad breakup back in July which im still dealing with so i wanted to learn how to curse my ex :exploding_head:
i cant seem to get that mane LUCIFER out of my mind !
i tried evoking him last night ! i just hope it was really him! because i haven’t felt that good in a long time
thanks for responding!

I believe that some things happen for a reason. You were drawn to baneful magick ,but never tried to learn it. The breakup provided the motivation you needed. Maybe, if that never happened , you wouldn’t embrace this type of magick. :wink:

Usually, when a name pops up and gets stuck in my head ,it’s a sign that I’m either subconsciously interested or attracted to the owner, or at least that’s what events have proved up until now.
So for me, if you can’t get Lucifer out of your head, you are drawn to him and you should “exploit” that attraction. He is wonderful and you’ll be lucky to work and learn from him. And BOI he sure as hell made me feel better when I invoked him for the first time :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::smiley::smiley::smiley::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like