Hello needing advice

Quite right, my apologies!

1 Like

No problem lol.

1 Like

Funny :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Mace,

You can try by this method, it’s quite simple for a start.

1. Preferably at night, in a room by yourself, dim the light. Burn a candle, red candle if you can. Burn at least two incense sticks, they like strong smelled incense. If you can, offer cooked chicken meat or lamb or goat meat, fried or roasted. Just a cut not a whole. Prepare some salt, pour it into a plate or bowl. Get a medium sized leave, any leave will do, palm sized leave. Start by concentrating and call the djinn. You’re gonna feel like sudden presence, but don’t be afraid. Djinn has many ways in presenting itself, if you hear voices or even better they will presence in front of you. Be aware that many times in my experience that djinn presence itself in a dark and quite tall form. Speak your purpose, speak her name and show her photo. Then let the candle burn by itself, keep the offering just the way it is and you sleep on that room.

2. Wait for another night, go to the nearest river, grab the leave, write your name and your ex. You can use spidol marker, any color will do. Then fold the leave, tie it with anything you can. Then throw it to the river.

3. Use the salt by pouring it on the road she usually walk.

Keep us update for the result if you try this ok :blush:

Sorry for my English, I’m not too good at writing in English.

1 Like

Hi , i really need help. I am new here . I didn’t have opened senses. Suddenly, entity that said that it ‘ s name is Asmodeus came to me and helped me to learn a lesson from biology for school . We didn’t talked too much . At the moment he came I began to see him just like the drawing of him I saw . It wasn’t really clear . After that , someone who claims to be Satan came and asked me for sex and was there with me 3 days before sex after that . It was all so strange for me at the moment . He had blonde hair and said to knight to protect me . After that , many spirits began to came , as it seemed . And I felt like in trance. That lasted 3 months. I am 16 years old and I haven’t got any experience with magick or anything .
Only that similar situation happened a year before with another demon. He came to me because my friend wanted to summon him and he asked me for sex . And I suddenly lost contact with him. I don’t know what is happeng or it is only in my head or is smeone claiming to be someone else ?

@Podmacbato Please stop spamming the forum. This is the fourth time you have made this exact same post word for word.

1 Like