Hello, Magickal World 🌎❤️

Hi, hi! My name is Lily and while I’m not a new witch, I’m not yet an expert witch but I have just started working with Queen Lilith and recently, King Paimon. I have two amazing amazing Witch mentors. I live in Los Angeles and I’m an actress, which is why I call on both of them for help. I’m Muslim so I’m very in love with magick and demonology that deals with the Abrahamic faiths but i love and respect all entities. I actually do also love learning about different magickal faiths and practices. If anything I’m saying is incorrect, please let me know so i can correct myself, i promise it is never my intention to be disrespectful. I do my best to practice the concept of “assuming goodwill”, esp in the political climate we are in currently. I’m a Sagittarius so I love meeting new people and philosophizing. I’m not sure what else to say other then I’m excited about joining this forum and furthering my magickal journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome @LilyTheKid

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Welcome LTK.

1 Like

I do candle magick and honey jars, but I’ve been part of a witch mentorship so I’ve moved into working with demons and my latest battle is working on stilling my mind during meditations.

1 Like

Hi Lily, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Nice to have you here.

And how long have you been practicing?

Any specific tradition?

Welcome Lily! Keep at the meditations and the stillness will come in time. It took me over a few months before I could reach it for the first time and occasionally I still get days where they get in the way, but it has lessened with continued practice.