Hello, Ivy here!

Hi everyone,
I’ve been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to join.
I used to lurk the forum some years ago, but was too intimidated to try anything, until now.

I’m Ivy and I’m based in Brazil. Pronouns are she/her. I’m in my late 20s.

I’ve been studying magick and the occult since I was 13-ish so I’m not a beginner by any means but I am not consistent in my practice, something I wish to change at some point.

I started in natural/green witchcraft (I still practice some of that) but during the pandemic I started getting into deity work/worship (specifically Greek and Roman deities), Italian witchcraft. I have to say my interests change very quickly and I am no longer practicing that, and I’m reading more into demonology and the Goetia instead! lol
I like to think of it as gathering knowledge and using the parts of it which benefit me the most.

What made me come back to this forum was that I recently acquired the Demons of Magick book and was really impressed at how “easy” and straightforward it made the rituals. I completed my first ritual earlier this week, petitioning Prince Stolas, and I’m very excited to continue on this path. I’m learning so much reading everyone’s experiences on here.

Areas I want to improve are my clairs, and anything related to contacting spirits and entities as this is still a bit daunting for me. I’m sure I can help practitioners with candle magick, herbs and plants, some tarot and I’m skilled at putting difficult information into simpler terms.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome along :v:

Congratulations and welcome! :smiley:

Hi Ivy, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Great to have you here.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Ivy! I too have been working on my clairs, and have noticed an improvement with daily meditation.

Welcome to the forum!

Hello Ivy :blush: