Hello, Incubus Transformation

Hi,

I read Succupedias blog and I am going through something similar. I’m writing this post in order to reach out to Succupedia. I dont really have any questions at the moment but would like to share experiences with him and anyone else who has gone through it.

Thanks,
MeatLoaf

Your profile pic is making me hungry.

Have you tried commenting on @succupedia’s posts? :thinking:

4 Likes

I can’t eat meatloaf everytime I see it, the way it looks makes me think of cow dung :eyes: only cases I’d eat it is if there’s nothing else around xD

3 Likes

That picture looks disgusting. I could barf :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: just by looking at it. :joy:
Agreed, Velenos.

3 Likes

okie dokie then. thanks

1 Like

He’s active and now Viel @ tted him he’ll see this.

As a new user, you’ll be able to PM after you’ve had a bit more activity and the software automatically puts you up a trust level. I think it takes all of a week if you’re here posting daily. :slight_smile:

Don’t mind the foolishness. Not sure what that’s about but they’re not normally like that.

2 Likes

We just have a sense of humour. No worries it’s all just innocent poking fun after all the name @MeatLoaf in itself carries some humour I shall assume this is all intentional. :wink:

@MeatLoaf you know you have an unusual name for a magickal forum lol. We are all nice here I promise. :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

okay thanks for the warm welcome. ill try to reply on posts that interest me while i wait out the week. I’m still learning the layout of the forums.

2 Likes

Okay yeah i was picking up on that hahaha. That’s just my nickname my friends call me on discord. thanks bro for giving me the run down tho.

2 Likes

It actually always reminds me of the rock singer. But I’m English, and meatloaf isn’t a well known food in the UK, so I heard of him before I heard it was actually a dish.

“Like a bat out of hell I’ll be gone when the morning comes”
Pretty much sums up how I like to run my love life :joy_cat:

1 Like

Oh ok. Also no problem. :blush:

1 Like

I MAY have gone through similar stuff as well. In reference to the “blood transfusion” process that Succupedia described. Not sure if it/anything more happened though. If you learn anything more I’d be interested.

1 Like