Hello i'm new

It never happened, no. That story was based on an earlier pagan myth in which a god called Yamm tries to overthrow the king of the gods, Baal.

Okay thanks and one more thing are ‘fallen angels’ real? Or it just a hoax too? And i’m sorry for asking so much question

1 Like

There are angels that became demons but most demons are not fallen angels.

1 Like

Are angels and demons work together well? And what is the origin of angels and demons? Where do they come from?

Holy angels are created by the god Yahweh, the Jewish and Christian god. Demon lords (such as Lucifer, Asmodeus, Asaroth, etc.) are ancient gods that people demonized and lesser demons are created by the demonized gods. Their energies may conflict but they can work together on matters.

I heard yahweh is an asshole and angels are dicks

Yahweh hates me lol

So angels are dicks too

For me, because I’m on bad terms with Yahweh, they are, yeah. Except the most important holy angels are kind of independent of Yahweh but at the same time work for him it’s weird

I heard somewhere that angels exist before yahweh and yahweh is the demiurge

Am i right?

Like the angels are not created by yahweh?

Some, yes. Like Michael, Raphael, Uriel, etc. They’re older than Yahweh. The mass armies of holy angels you hear about all the time are created by him, though.

I already hate yahweh since hes a fear monger and a tyrant so i wish for his holy angels and yahweh death

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-yahweh-roasting-thread/98439

Should i attack christians too? Since they worship him and i hate monotheist religions in general they are nothing but brainwash people

Nah leave Christians alone. It’s their god you gotta watch out for. Most Christians are good people anyway.

1 Like

I am bullied by them and when i stand up to them everyone think im a barbarian

Im bi and im bullied by them

I recommend Lucifer if you want a spirit to protect you.

1 Like