Hello Im new

Hello Im James. Ive always been mezmorized by the spiritual. Visions, dreams, and out of body experiences. Ive been experiencing these things since I was 7. Im not really sure what truth is at this point. The reason im here is to learn and to connect dots in my own journey. I grew up in a christian home but anout 5 years at 28 became a heathen. I guess every choice Ive ever made has brought me here to where Iam.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum James. There’s a lot of good information available here, I’m sure you’ll learn a great deal. Just use the forum’s search function. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the fine members here.

1 Like

Welcome James! Congratulations as you have completed your first step to ascension: You found your way to the Left Hand Path. I have also experienced similar things as a child, I even wrote a post about it. A fellow member ,whose opinions I truly respect, suggested that these out of body experiences are a mental projection. It is quiet similar to astral projection :slight_smile: Might be what you also have been experiencing. Good luck on your magickal journey! :smiley:

Its exciting but it is scary all at the same time. I dont even who iam anymore. :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

You’ll get used to it in no time. The best part is trying to explain it to your friends/family :smiley:

1 Like