Hello Im New

Hey everybody, my name is Leon. Im a male witch looking to learn as much as i can about the demons of the goetia and baneful magick. I wouldnt say im a complete noob to magick and such but im by far not a expert either. I truely dont ever think we becone experts. There is always something to learn. I work with my own hand made sigils and I also work with crystals. I love music. I see it as a gateway into the soul. A way to express yourself for who you truely are. Its a passion of mine and I do hope I can end up practicing with a guitar and maybe become a guitarist. I also love graffiti. Same as music, art is great for expressing yourself. Not much else I can think of to say. Sorry if my intro was a bit too long.

3 Likes

Welcome Leon! Welcome home.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Music is a wonderful gateway to the spiritual. Especially how it’s intricate layers of chord progression, melodic movements, emotion poured out upon the key, string or skin —
Your inner spirit of the East strumming across your vocal chords in mantra or prose…
Music is a beautiful method for deepening.
Welcome!!! Looking forward to your sharing your journey:)

1 Like

I agree @KariDarkstar,

I find music is definitely the way into my soul so to speak. If I’m doing any kind of Astral work I tend to lean towards the more soothing side of music. When I’m trying to muster up some power i use more electronic type high intensity high energy. It seems to really take me to the places that I need to reach.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Same here. I have been very excited to see that which Behemoth X puts out in rituals or mantras because when I play his videos, it sets the atmosphere for me. I always feel the presences when I listen to his stuff.
Or JD when he’d do his one for Lucifer -
I am motivated by powerful words— powerful presence—
And then the instruments and music only resonate that which is already churning about me in the energies -
The energies cleave within me, and then I feel I can embody the purest of states when all those components stir.
When I get to that level, it is if the beacon extends from me and outward piercing the fabric of this veil.
Commune happens and empowerment:)

2 Likes

Welcome :metal::grin::metal:

1 Like