Hello, I'm New Here

Hi, my name is Gabrielle and I’m 21 years old with sporadically experience with the supernatural, I don’t often take notice of my abilities or when I get contacted by spirits or entities but they never hurt me much just warns me of upcoming events.

A bit of a back story, when I was 18 or 19, I met my spirit guide or protector, Envy. I thought he was a demon at first but he isn’t, his nature is more inclined to the dark but that doesn’t make him evil. Let them explain this, I can call out his name and he’s appear and whenever he sees that I’m speaking with someone else, I ask permission to the person that I’m speaking with if they would like to see him and he’d appear in front of them.

He was describe as something as cold, powerful, electric but he isn’t a demon, he isn’t just a spirit or entity while my other associates told me he’s a vampire-ish like being but he can go out in the sun but he just gets annoyed by it. Some said he is a Reaper or an Old God.

I also had experiences of being able to astral project even when I’m awake but I’d always get pull back by my guide saying I wasn’t ready but there was this incident where my spirit guide and I got pulled into a forest area and there was this big green being, she was a woman, she held out a green orb which I was hesitant to take but my guide, Envy is his name, took it and the next morning one of my earrings had a green tinge in it.

There was another incident that my associate told me that Odin was trying to contact me and I don’t know what is that about but another thing, I also or think so , think that Loki visited me but I don’t know.

Anyways, any answer or reply might help or at least give me a clue to what I might do. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Search away, ask away, it’s what it’s here for.

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like