Hello, I'm new here. I kind of went right into demon pacts and evocation. Asmodeus came quick

Hello everyone, I’m new so its intro time. I’m not sure where to begin. I guess I start with me unwisely playing with magick and getting more than I bargained for. I basically was trying a one size fits all evocation inviting any and all who would hear me.

The first and most intense encounter was with an older but handsome man with black flowing hair. Also he had a carved wooden staff that was over flowing with some sort of magick I couldn’t beging to understand. It gave off this chill in the air and fog poured fourth from it.

He began smiling then chanting. my arms started to rise towards to sky on their own as if wieghtless. and vibrations ran through my entire body. I became very faint nearly losing concussionness several time as we traveled in our ethereal form rapidly from one point of light to another. It was like we were made of translucent, compressed flame. I got to whereI had desired.

By being made ethereal. he appeared with a bright Aura light. A tremor was being sent through my body.

He was who I came to know as, asmodeus. King of hell.

He was very excited but slightly more angry with me. He very strongly recommend I stopped, but started back again with his sigil and enn. I have performed several evocations with asmodeus now.

He has appeared in many different forms. All polite and respectful with great humor. We were working on the pact for possession of my body, to a limited degree. only for 3 months. started writing at 11:11pm exactly so I could start with luck.

Asmodeus did say he might get stronger or weaker as we go on but his influence over took me and I begand shaking and vibrations run through my bones. My body began to violently thrash like my head jerking to the right over and over with no control.

When I finished the pact I turned to see that 4 hours had passed but I had only remembered a few key moments when I was writing the rest is a blank. It’s all written in my hand writing

Every time id say asmodeus make yourself know to me, my head and body would do stuff all it’s own. Then a giant uncontrollable grin would form on my face.

Guess I got the proof I needed. I think I’ll stick around and see what I else I can pick up. Maybe start small this time. Beginner stuff now.

Also since becoming ethereal. I have had this clear smoke rising from my hands to my shoulders. No one else seems to notice it.

Any clues what it could be?

7 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Welcome! Have you done any chakra openings or work within the body? I find that’s always a good place to start. Better to deal with your own body before anyone elses!

I have been working on my root chakra for about 2 weeks with mantra and meditation. Also working with healing light.

The smoke thing happened to me once while doing candle magick

Welcome to the forum! Nice experience!

Welcome to the forum. Seems like you may be especially gifted for this type of thing. I’m not going to downplay your experience, because I recognize it as being Asmodeus, though I haven’t seen the smoke. It was almost like reliving the experience I’ve had with him. He is not to be toyed with, but he can be very polite and engaging. I enjoy working with him, he makes me smile as well. So go slow, don’t be in a hurry. He is a great demon.

3 Likes

Care to share the writings?

The writings were basically all of my desires written out on paper and into a contract, stuff I’ve never admitted even to myself with clear ways to get what I wanted. I Don’t want to get to into it to much because it is very personal stuff that I’d never actually admit to in the light of day, like my sexuality. I live a very controlled trapped life. I’m like a bird in a cage. That is why I reached out to start with, but in the writing I was told “you will become one” “your goal can be met through desire” as well as a contract of dos and donts of the possession i agreed to. Some things were explained to me like needing to do daily evocations to bond with Asmodeus. That offerings were expected but nothing extravagant. humble offerings, things like oxidized copper, mint leaves and extract, and small amounts of my blood were expected. It was also made clear that “destructive, harmful, life threatening” behavior to a point was taboo. That respect and loyalty were to be given and received at all times. Boundaries were laid out for me as well as asmodeus. I welcomed and committed to 3 months of total possession, and signed the three page contract in blood. I ended up with exactly what was agreed upon. Every evocation brought us closer. By the end of the three months I could call his name chant his enn, and feel a rush of warmth and cold run through me. On nights I’d make offerings I could nearly reach out and touch him. It’s so hard to describe without sounding out there, but ik what is out there now, and that it is possible to communicate with things beyond our reasoning power. In 7-14 days I will be attempting to renew my contract.

1 Like

He is great. I never came to understand the clear smoke that was rising from my upper body though. I never could get an answer in that regard. Though it would intensify any time I’d make offerings. It lasted the whole three month period then vanished as quick as it appeared.

1 Like

It’s different for everyone. He interacts with us as individuals. One thing is for sure, you can with old the truth from him, he will get it from you. He expects honesty, and hates lying. I’ve found him to be quite eloquent and even charming, but he will throw in an offhand sexually oriented remark now and then, but I enjoy his wit. I set my boundaries, and he will set his. I don’t call on him unless it’s an important issue for a ritual, other than that I’m building a strong rapport with him through meditation. Surprised you had success using his enn. In my experience he doesn’t like it, I just chant his name with candles and his sigil and he’s there quickly.:grin:

3 Likes

Hello @Rusan, I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining the knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension.

1 Like