Hello I'm new :3

I introduce myself, I’m a pretty young girl, I live in Chile. I write books on Wattpad, I know a little herbal (I’m learning) English I like a lot (not my native language), video games, metal (varieties),
I’m someone who reads a lot, I’m doing my own songs I want to make a metal virtual band, I made characters I’m someone who reads a lot, I’m doing my own songs, I want to make a virtual metal band,I manage with the law of attraction so that met a guy like one of those characters that create, even play the same instrument! Is so crazy lol.
I’m an eclectic wiccan since I was 17, I wanted to learn since I wanted to my parents suffered black magic.
I really like spirituality in general…
I have a book in Spanish where I write things I am learning, I am currently studying herbalism, exiles, about some Celtic gods and goddesses
I have some spiritual gifts (clarisent, some clairvoyance, precognition, channeling).
At one point Lilith’s name came to mind and I get very curious, I read quite a bit. Days ago I did the ritual to invoke a demon with her, I personally asked that protect me while I do spells, magic, acquire knowledge in case I can, something like a protective demon…lol, the sex thing and love I also interested even though I put limits, as long as I want and he wants, I don’t want to feel obligated.
also asked that it be of a certain physical form to recognize him, I don’t know if that’s possible but it’s to be able to feel more comfort, the same with personality.
At a time when in the circle magical felt his presence and touched me a bit on my intimate parts, felt quite pleasure but I told him that I did not want that so that after it was nice, I felt protected and no fear, was like a feeling of friendship or tranquility as when I speak with my gods ,even a slight rubbing on my arm with love.

It is normal to feel that? he has been understanding with me I am surprised.

I am somewhat shy if is that I speak very little is that and also ando busy writing my book or doing some letters of tarot (I make them by hand, I lack little to finish) I wish I could be a chat at WhatsApp in english or spanish since I don’t enter a lot to blogs. Affectionately

-B_myrdinn

2 Likes

I love creative writing, I put stuff online on FictionPress and FanFiction. If you ever want to read each other’s stuff or possibly co-write just PM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:
What genres do do you write? And what kind of book do you like?
I love books and writing too so I can’t help not asking about all that :smile:
Also is very normal feel this way. Demons are mostly our teachers, but they can also be our friends and even lovers, they can be very kind and lovely towards us. Sometimes some people had a connection with a determined demon(s) that come from a past life of the person. Sometimes is just the demons being him/herself, showing comprehension and love and friendship for us. They’re in many ways gods themselves.
Anything you need, any doubts the forum is here :slight_smile:

1 Like

That brilliant I have heard of the nearby people that these pages are good, I maintain to myself in Wattpad although I do not have anything in English, hope in some moment that someone should help me to translate because it is so long

1 Like

Wow I loved your comment is from that conversations that expand your mind even more, thank you for giving me that knowledge, how nice and interesting that there are demons like that ^^

1 Like

Indeed is really nice. You’ll see, in time you can develop those kind of relationships and connections:)

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like