Hello, I too am new here

I am new here but am not new to magick; I write on magick and other metaphysical topics.

I have been looking for a while for a community to fit in with, perhaps this is it.

2 Likes

Welcome @Amethyst_Black Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing about you and doesn’t meet the requirement for a proper itnrodcution.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

September 2009, was when I was first introduced to the metaphysical and occult world. I was on a book buying trip with the small-town library I then ran. I discovered the book store’s stash of tarot cards and books. I spent ten years studying tarot, but it was not to become my primary motivator in matters occult and metaphysical. I prefer magick, which for me primarily includes demonolatry and psionics.

The first spirit I met was Metatron. He comes to me as a fiery demon, never an angel. Sometimes people are surprised at that.

I do not recall when I switched gears from tarot to magick, but feel it was about 2011. At that time, I began working on tarot magick, which didn’t blow my hair back, as it were. It was Goetia related work that got me. Vine was the first Goetic spirit I worked with, and I’ve worked with a fair shake of them since then; perhaps fifteenish–that or more.

Though I have some experience in psionics magick, I need to take more time to expand my awareness of all it can be used for, and feel need to say that Uncle Chuckie is somewhat of a god to me in that sense.

As for traditions, I have some experience in Thelema. However, I am not a devout Thelemite, and probably am somewhat of a poser. You see, I have a good friend who is a devout Thelemite, who sought company in their endeavors on that path. Though I am very interested in all that Crowley achieved, I feel Thelema itself, needs to roll more with the times. I am as real of a Thelemite as serves me in this circumstance, and consider myself a Thelemite/Luciferian/Satanist/pantheist; but those faith titles would be in no specific order.

Thank you for allowing me aboard.

4 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

I forgot to say, that on top of the things mentioned, I focused entirely upon conjuration and making servitors and other constructs for a few years. I enjoyed it, but thirsted for more.

1 Like