Hello I need help please

I forgot to add that the leader of this group is a channel and has a very close relationship with Satan. I’ve never trusted that person and sometimes I find it hard to believe it all…how can I be sure this is true?

…and what influences would this have with my pact with lilith?because all them in the group made a pact with Satan and I know very little about all this because the leader keeps it all inside. Cannot retrieve much information about whatever it is and they only like me because I have this pact with lilith but most times the information I get from lilith does not match anything that the leader says to the group.

What do you mean you can’t? That doesn’t make sense to me. I think that you are able to summon them at any case. From what I know, most people here don’t believe in Satan at all, as I said in one topic 2-3 days ago, he’s myth to them. Personally, I think that Satan exists but that name was always used for multiple forms / spirits so it’s hard to find right info and right sources. E.g. you can find some sources which are saying that Satan’s another name is Set/Seth, some of them compares him with Shaitan, some of them compares him with Lucifer but I personally think that all those names represent different entities, different energies and only people who had experience with those entities know difference between their energies etc.

1 Like

Because lilith will not allow me to summon any other entity without her permission. She only tells me to be patient.

1 Like

“…and what influences would this have with my pact with lilith?because all them in the group made a pact with Satan and I know very little about all this because the leader keeps it all inside. Cannot retrieve much information about whatever it is and they only like me because I have this pact with lilith but most times the information I get from lilith does not match anything that the leader says to the group.”

Well, I hear a lot of stories and rumors about relationship/partnership between Satan and Lilith and I think that both of them are working together somehow. To be honest, last night I was thinking about Satan either and I did some research. Since I would like to step in contact with him and see what’s going on.

1 Like

Also I never worked with Lilith before so I’m not sure about her but I don’t see how could some spirit control your life like that. I think that @Lady Eva might give you great advice about that since she’s more experienced but I personally think that this shouldn’t happen at all.

1 Like

[quote=“Seph, post:1, topic:7326”]I hope to find someone in here who can truly help me.
I don’t know where to start but I can say I feel a bit lost. I think I’ve made a pact for something I’m not so sure if I desire but then how can I be sure if I made this pact?
It was a couple of years ago and it has led me to where I am and to be honest In part I enjoy it and partially I don’t. Truth be said I asked for something without really knowing what it meant and now I am confused and really lost. Can someone please help me?? Someone who has knowledge and deals with higher beings
…please[/quote]

I fail to see the issue.
Two things necessary:
1 Practice rhythmic breathing to counts increasing bt fours. Between 12-16 seconds with rhythmic inhale pause exhale pause, you may start to hallucinate.
2 You summon her by repeating her mantra and invantation thirteen times or at least her mantra thirteen times.

Hope this helps.

Does this by any chance sounds right to anyone?

’ raum lilith lirach rama ’

Thanks! I will try

[quote=“succupedia, post:12, topic:7326”]It doesn’t make it any better by being dogmatic about Lilith like that, does it? You just put fuel to the fire, grasping the myths and legends, rather than seeing her as someone with the ability to be benevolent and helpful to others.

Just as much as she is dark and demonic, she is also powerful in the divine current. It might be a rare spectrum of her, but it’s there. But the only one who can open that current of hers, is the one working with her. :)[/quote]Thank you. Putting more fuel to the fire is one of my specialties. Burns away the dross/bullshit so we can all get to the heart of the matter just a little faster:) All of what’s been said about lilith maybe true, but ignoring that she IS an adversarial spirit is a wonderful way of going about getting my balls ripped off:) Here’s some more fire. Seph maybe she’s trying to show you that blindly following anyone even her is foolish. So maybe just maybe, the best thing for you to do right now is to get away from all of them. tell that cult that you don’t need them in your life. And call up Lilith and say I don’t NEED YOU in my life anymore, you fucking WHORE!!. and deal with the fallout from that. If you agree to become anyone’s or anythings slave, you should not be surprised when you become there bitch. Thank on it;)

I’m not surprised. It’s what I asked for.

[quote=“Seph, post:29, topic:7326”]I’m not surprised. It’s what I asked for.[/quote]Than go about her works and be happy.Sweet and sour as they are.

Seph–

Firstly ask yourself what it is you really want? You are the ultimate master or your life. Groups can serve a purpose, and yet if you feel it too dogmatic or cult like, then leave. I understand it can be hard if you feel loyalties, yet your own ascent and growth is more important.

Sometimes we make a pact before understanding all the ramifications; other times people make deals based on the info and understanding one has at the time… The point is you evolve. Spirits and entities also evolve. What was true for you then may not fully fit now. Be impeccable with your word with pacts and partnerships; yet understand you may need to modify and ammend them at times.

Ultimately the spirits you work with will do exactly what they agreed; yet people often don’t know all they are going to get or lose or change… It causes upheaval, sometimes entirely. You can rebuild from the pieces you choose and which will further your development. If you have tasked a being such as Lilith to help you grow a certain way, then she will do so regardless of what you may think, if it can lead to more power, growth and potential.

If you feel you are a slave of the forces you aligned with, then maybe ask yourself why? Is that the arrangement you need, to give them power because you may not feel ready or worthy of wielding it? Or does your understanding of them come from other people, like the leader of the group you say you disagree with? If so, then you should consider knowing the spirits on your terms, for yourself. Judge from your own experience. You don’t have to go through anyone else. This is your birthright as a human being on ascent… To know and experience these things yourself. Be who and what you are without fear of losing anything or anyone. Those that would resent you don’t deserve you… Those that honor your experience are your allies.

Connect with your spirit partners as you are able, and go to them directly… State the intent to clarify things. Ask their guideance if you trust them. Trust your intuition. E.A. talks about trusting the voice of magick… And part of that voice is your own intuition. You seem a sincere seeker of knowledge and magick, yet lack confidence in yourself. Get away from people or groups that stifle you, control you or hold you back. Connect with people here or in other forums who will encourage self empowerment, and you shall experience more personal success and confidence.

I knew lilith on my own terms I seeked this relationship on my own long before I met this group. But my intuition and my spiritual relationship with lilith brought me to this group. Both my relationship with lilith and this group are based on servitude. Not empowerment. My success relies on this ’ servitude ’ for we all serve a purpose. Most choose to serve themselves and that is one of the biggest human traits,selfishness. As if we were born to have an ego trip. I’ve chosen to serve others, to help growth but mainly to help lilith and that is my biggest goal. My life purpose. I have a lot of confidence in this. Where I lack confidence is in helping others when their main goal and purpose is that selfishness that ego trip. I get confused because I still don’t know why she has sent me to this persons why do I have to help them. I’d be glad to help persons like me,that share,that have common interests and goals. But this group is so centered in ’ Satan ’ that sometimes it makes me sick. Because I lack to see the connection.

[quote=“Seph, post:27, topic:7326”]Does this by any chance sounds right to anyone?

’ raum lilith lirach rama ’

Thanks! I will try[/quote]
Nope.
Look at Karlssons Qlipothic Magic.
It … Wait … How did you comtact her in the first place? Her mantra is a lot longer than that …

Sometimes the selfishness some see in a person is merely there only view on survival.
How is this person selfish and was it you who brought this to Lilith, or did she seek you out on it?

Summoned a succubus and many months later that was what I was told by lilith that I should use to contact her so I do and so it works. Yes I also find it odd.

Because they do anything for their own goals without even looking or thinking or just trying to understand other persons goals. That I believe is selfishness.

You mentioned being concerned about your pact? What is your real concern? Not knowing why you were “sent” by Lilith to the Satanic group that you seem to disagree with so much?

People here may offer suggestions, which you may take or ignore. But if you come wondering why Lilith sent you, no one can answer that truly but you and her.

Do you know why you are to help the friend? Perhaps you will learn something from that group, or they learn from you in turn…or it may be you need the experience to know what you don’t resonate with if that is the case.

Empowerment is not selfish necessarily, and you seemed to be implying it was, in a negative way. If you don’t see yourself as empowered, then that is your perogative of course. The point being, you can be empowered and still have a servant’s heart, if that is your path or pact.

However, if you want to play the slave card, or see yourself as her total servant, completely self sacrificing and seeming to have disdain for folks who embrace power, then own that too, and be a good sub and don’t question Mistress.

But seriously, if you feel like you need to be close to your friend you are helping, and they are part of the group you are questioning, then maybe you are there to pull them out if they get in too deep…as they are on their own journey too, but you may see things they don’t at this time.

Perhaps do divination to gain further insight in addition to speaking with Lilith…to see if you can get a better picture of forces at work and reasons for your circumstance.

2 Likes

wow thank you darsinda.
You said a couple of things that touched my bells :wink:
The [quote author=Darsinda link=topic=7695.msg81654#msg81654 date=1457594743]

[quote=“Seph, post:32, topic:7326”]However, if you want to play the slave card, or see yourself as her total servant, completely self sacrificing and seeming to have disdain for folks who embrace power, then own that too, and be a good sub and don’t question Mistress.

But seriously, if you feel like you need to be close to your friend you are helping, and they are part of the group you are questioning, then maybe you are there to pull them out if they get in too deep…as they are on their own journey too, but you may see things they don’t at this time.

Perhaps do divination to gain further insight in addition to speaking with Lilith…to see if you can get a better picture of forces at work and reasons for your circumstance. [/quote]

Yes I will try to divinate but then…Lilith has so much control over me and specially my spirituality that I don’t think I will be able to.

I don’t question her. I don’t disdain persons who are power hungry as long as they utilise that power for a greater shared good. Not for their own good. I feel empowered I’ve no problem with that but since I met this group I’ve lost it

Since you met the Satanic group you lost empowerment? If that’s the case, then it really may not be good for you… Unless Lilith is using it as a way to break you down…or show you the consequences of groups you don’t resonate with. Lilith generally is all about personal power and responsibility for your actions… And yet if after being in the satanic cult you feel disempowered that should tell you something. You are there for a lesson most likely, it may be apparent later…

Can I ask-- if part of your relationship is a strong Sub/Dom vibe with her, and you feel she has too much control, then perhaps this is spirit BDSM power play you seek with her? That can be fun, but maybe don’t give up your will completely long term… Then you may blur the lines as to what she is actually having you do, versus what you think she is having you do…see the difference?