Hello i got this succubus in my life

Hello my name is Oliver and im from denmark i got this succubus in my life and Yeah i have sex with it when i masturbaiting and is being Going on for 6-8 moths. I just Wanna Know any kind of tips to get rid of it. And I do not like to such a strong spirit in my life and Where I live home with my mom and her bf and hes son and those this spirit effect them to cuz there being alot of sickness the past 4-6 weeks im fearing thts the succubus ?? im soon 23. And im way to young to succubus in my life. I need gf and wife on some point. I Will not live with this thing any more. So i hope you guys and girls can help me out with this nightmare succubus!!!

3 Likes

Hello, perhaps you could introduce yourself here first?

Have you been practicing magic before? A lot of the advice people can give you depend on your skill level.

4 Likes

Please introduce yourself here.:

It is one of our rules

3 Likes

haha just as I was typing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Jinx

3 Likes

Done :grin:

2 Likes

Done :kissing:

1 Like

Why do you want to get rid of her

1 Like

But not in the appropriate thread…

There’s not much advice I can give you if you have no experience in magic. Meditation to develop the senses would be first step, and you could burn sage to cleanse your bedroom or do another cleansing ritual but if the spirit has any real power this might just piss it off. In my opinion the best thing you can do is learn to communicate with it, find out why its doing this and negotiate a mutually beneficial deal. If the spirit proves to be unreasonable you might want to consider hiring a professional practitioner to get rid of it for you. Btw this doesn’t really sound like a succubus, at least not one of the Lilim. Not all sexual spirits are incubi/succubi

7 Likes

Thread cant find it which One is tht

Both of us posted the link…

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. The mod will move your post to the right place.

2 Likes

Okay so you want me to try communicate with the spirit light a candle get some paper and pen og then ask for is name og when they was born and what is this purpose for being here

3 Likes

Any spirit can be a sexual spirit, as @Akashiel mentioned. Your spirit may not be a succubus. Other members on here have had sexual relationships with demons of the Goetia and even some angels, so I second the advice to learn to communicate with the spirit and find out who it is and what it wants.

You could try automatic writing and ask for a name and a sigil to aid in communication.

3 Likes

Another option is to ask a spirit you already know and have a relationship with, like a god or goddess that you work with regularly, to intercede and find out who this spirit is.

2 Likes

Essentially. This is where my suggestion of meditation to develop the senses comes in. There’s really no need for elaborate rituals for communication if the spirit is already present. Also you referred to this spirit as “ghost girl” in your intro implying a deceased human spirit. This is not at all the same as a succubus

4 Likes

So you Think is Another spirit maybe one i have lost in my past had my best friend die when i was 12 he die cuz he choke in hes own earl and still felling connected with him in a Weird way :slight_smile:

Dont Think i got any god with me :slight_smile:

I have no idea what it might be, and nowhere near enough motivation to find out. This is something you have to find out yourself or get someone else to find out for you. Succubi seems unlikely though. Could be a ghost, nature spirit, minor demonic spirit or any other of the many, many types of spirits

3 Likes