Hello! I discovered "BECOME A LIVING GOD" 2 weeks ago and i would like to try magic!

I’ve been watching some videos about rituals and spells and i tried one love spells and it didn’t work maybe i did something wrong so i would be grateful if u would help me to or explain how to do it and where to search for rituals or spells for beginners.

1 Like

Search right here.
Upper right corner has a search option and there are a lot of threads on beginner magick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In these days I thought a bit about how I’d proceed if I could do magick with props. Putting together some things I’ve read, I came up with a little framework.
About rituals, they are more elaborate than spells and doing them you may add certain elements (although not absolutely essential). For example, put an orange bathmat in the southeast corner, a cyan one in southwest, violet in northeast and green in northwest. On top of them place bowls or plates of the same colors, with respectively: wood ash or a match, water or a shell, a feather and salt or a pebble. These are representations of the four elemental Towers.
Dress in a red tank top, pants, sweater when it’s winter and you do a positive working. Or in black t-shirt and pants if it’s summer and you summon a demon or curse someone. You could even use a lighter of the same color for candles and incense sticks. Close the door because you’ll have a stronger magical field in the room. But leave ajar the window especially if you’re going to burn incense on coals (and also because air = communication).

3 Likes

I use four stones for elements and just place them in front of me or make a circle around myself if I feel like having something more physical.

When it comes to props I think LeVey really is an over the top, good example. :wink:

2 Likes

Please post an introduction in our Intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself and any experience you may have. It is one of the rules of this forum. Just click the link below:

2 Likes