Hello. I am new

Are there any videos on YouTube or some other platform that could help me set up? I looked up a couple of videos on Playing Card Oracle’s and Dice Geomancy. Are there any other things that I should look into or any other sources that I could use?

Thank you very much

1 Like

I only ever used the books, never looked any videos, although I think I actually have seen that dice geomancy video your talking about, but beyond that nothing, so can’t recommend anything else to you.

1 Like

Okay. Thank you so much for your help. I will try to get the books and read into them.

1 Like

The books will be a lot more detailed than any video. The system used in Playing Card Oracle is also different from most other Playing Card divination systems I’ve seen. And there really isn’t much resources on Geomancy overall online, despite there having been books on Geomancy spanning around 600 pages but sadly those books largely remain untranslated from Latin because of a lack of interest. One extremely good site for learning more about Geomancy though is: https://digitalambler.com/
Really, that site has absolutely amazing knowledge for Geomancy, and will clear up a lot of the confusion in John Michael Greer’s book, but the reason I recommend it to you is because it gives the most solid foundation, as well as giving some of the best information on the 16 Figures, and of course, how will you even do Geomancy if you can’t find the meaning behind the figures.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I really want to start trying these things out and I am am thankful that you are helping me. I look forward to trying these out and hopefully learning much more.

1 Like

No problem, please don’t hesitate to ask me anything about Geomancy if you are confused about anything. I also have experience in quite a few other divinatory systems as well.

1 Like

Thank you again. I will make sure to use every resource I have. I can’t wait to start. :grin:

1 Like