Hello. I am new

I am a previous Christian looking into the depths of the new world. I want to become more open minded and try new things. I have now converted to Athiesm. My name is Caden and I am a Junior in High school. Very nice to meet you all.

2 Likes

Welcome @Belzebub

Do you have any experience in magick?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I have no experience. I want to be able to learn as much as I can. I love learning new things.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

Welcome! You should start practice meditation until you can do one hour a day every day then add in some energy work then learn to astral project and soul travel.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Thank you for your help. I will make sure to practice. How can I get started into Meditation?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: I’d recommend leaving out energy work for now until you really know what you’re doing with energy work, it can mess you up quite a lot. My recommendation, learn divination first.
I’ll recommend getting The Art and Practice of Geomancy by John Michael Greer for learning the dead art of Geomancy, my favorite.
Then there’s Playing Card Oracle by Ana Cortez for divination using playing cards, also very useful.
I’ve also been trying Elemental Divination: A Dice Oracle by Stephen Ball lately and it’s pretty fun, if dice calls to you then I recommend getting that book. It’s very similar to iChing.

3 Likes

Some book recommendations for working with spirits:

The Master Works of Chaos Magick by Adam Blackthorne
72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand
Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand
Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield
The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I have many decks of playing cards and dice. I used to be a Card Magician, as in magic tricks for parties. I will look more into this. It sounds really cool.

1 Like

Aha, then now you can use them for occult magick :stuck_out_tongue: Elemental Divination: A Dice Oracle does explain a bit about how to use the dice for magick as well (as opposed to divination). You can also use the cards in various ways for magick, some Tarot books explain how to do that so you can just adapt it to the playing cards (kinda ironic saying that since Tarot was the standard playing card deck in Europe before people began using it for divination)

You can also use dice and playing Cards for Geomancy. I used to throw 16 dice and build the Geomantic chart from them, but that gets confusing unless each dice is unique, so it’s much better to use playing cards for Geomancy. You just shuffle then lay out 16 cards, building the 4 Mothers in a Geomantic chart.

1 Like

That is so cool. :star_struck: I will make sure to look more into it. I have never done any kind of magik before so I may not be all that well at first. I will make sure to do enough research to know what to do before I try it. :grin:

Greetings

Greetings.

Hmm for magick I’d say first try the books on magick that I mentioned. Master Works of Chaos Magick has mostly non-spirit based magick but I included it because it has a way to work with the 7 Olympic Spirits and any other spirit you want, but it has a lot of other magick in there as well, the most important one being Chaos Magick Sigils.
Here’s some information on Chaos Magick Sigils: Sigil Magic: How to Create Symbols That Manifest Your Destiny ⋆ LonerWolf
that book explains it the best though, as well as providing another good method to make them.

1 Like

Thank you again. I have always been interested in this kind of magik but I have never delved into it from fear.

1 Like

I also had fear when I started out, even led to me having a bunch of OCD breakdowns, but I have really never had anything negative come for working with spirits and choas magick sigils, only ever had either positive things come from it, or seemingly nothing.

1 Like

ATLHOUGH, I will say one time I got a astral parasite from one of my Chaos Magick Sigils because I was charging it with energy and leaving it around my room while I slept, or at least I suspect it came from one of my sigils.

1 Like

So there are some precautions that I must take. I am fine with that. Thank you so much for the information, I have never heard of these things before and I look forward to trying them out.

1 Like

@Belzebub welcome to the forum I hope you find what you seek !

1 Like