Hello, I am new (Introduction)

Just started Evocations to Lucifer, he affects me, first time this has happened to me. Can Lucifer help me with my procrastination problem? Thank you, Ceres.

1 Like

Welcome @ceres1 It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

I have edited your title to reflect that this is going to be your introduction once you provide the appropriate information.

Welcome.

Please use the search function for basic questions.

Hello DarkestKnight, Sorry it took me so long to answer. When I sit and try to describe myself, I get a big ball of confusion! I guess I am a Psychic. All of my life. My earliest memory is being a Spirit. I am hovering around this pretty lady who is pregnant. As a toddler, I had many different kinds of friends. My godmom talked my parents into having me excorsised. They were always ashamed that they listened to her. Growing up, Spirits appeared to me.I remember at night pulling the covers over my head, saying please dont show yourself to me, I am scared!! I saw my Angel, (I think) it was beautiful. Strong handsome features with a mop of blond hair. Saint Martin De Porres appeared to me. I do get communication with those who have passed over. If a person asks me to see if their mom is around, for example, I came out ans said would you please stop losing your keys!Then that person starts crying, that is what her mom always said to her. Now about Magick, that ability is great. You can actually gain control over your universe. many years ago I hd a Santeria friend who taught me alot. Sometimes I was successful, but never really consistant. I was friendly with a third degree wiccan her training was too expensive for me. ( and I always felt like I wasnt good enough for her) She made me feel weird and coo-coo. Later on , I told her that I wanted to study Golden Dawn and she said why didnt I choose her. I told her that home study GD was cheaper and I would study at my own pace. I can do GD rituals, but the rest I find difficult for me. Last year thoughts of Lucifercame to me. I would get thoughts, He is the most beautiful shining Angel of God, and God does love Lucifer. God loves all. I believe in the oneness og God and the Universe. I feel the energy around my body at times, a humming vibrating energy, sometimes. I love Healing, had some success in the past , but I am finding difficult to tune into lately… I would love to help people find happiness1 I want to be “that Magician” who people hire to make them achieve what they desire… Thank you, Ceres1

Welcome to balg :stars: