Hello, how do you do this spell?

Hey! Can you put your soul or part of it into some item? If so how? I want to know also if you can put soul or create soul and put it into an item? If anyone knows that would be great. Like do I need what items and such?

1 Like

Your soul is in your body? I’m not an expert but I think you can attach your energy/put it in something. However you can’t with your soul - that’s with your body. I do know that you can “create” a soul per say, but it’s a sovergin being once you do - and may or may not want to be within/attached to an object.

Would be easier to make a thoughtform or egegore, rather then another individual soul.

I think all you’d need is the object, and the use of energy work.

1 Like

I see, thank you for this info. Well maybe a spirit then. Well… I want to attach my soul to a book I have. True. I want to do that.

1 Like

Well I think you can attatch your energy to the book, that energy is yours and therefore a part of you will be attached to the book.

1 Like

True, I could try that. :slight_smile: But isn’t it a lot of energy work that takes load of energy? And does the item become haunted once I die? Haha.

Um, it might or might not be alot of energy work depending on how much energy you attach? I’m not the best expert on this. Someone else will probably know more then me.

1 Like

Ok! You’re right. And thank you for your input. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Look into making horcruxes. Those weren’t invented by Rowling.

3 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know that. That is amazing news for me.

1 Like

Are you making Harry Potter Horcruxes? That’s the most fascinating thing about the magick in the series.

1 Like

there’s some magic behind how that ghost Writer found her and decided to use this random Homeless chick to be the person they ghost write for. On a side note even if splitting the soul is possible would we even want to do such things??? I would imagine splitting the soul not only takes a physical Toll but a Spiritual. There’s people out there who say “They feel like there soul isn’t whole” imagine dying getting reincarnated and actually feeling that. It would suck also i would imagine that new body wouldn’t be that healthy either.

First I’ve heard of the series being the work of a ghost writer.

True. Yes I am… kind of. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see, thank you for your input. I guess then I wouldn’t want to. :confused: I don’t think I want that idea. :slight_smile: