Hello from Canada

Hii everyone my name is mel. I’m new to all this just checking the forum everyday as a guest and finally decided to register! Not much experience in magick except reading cards for about 10 years now. I do it regularly for myself and always find them very reliable. Also I’m into astrology. I guess all these are pretty light stuff compared to the what’s on here lol. For the “heavier” stuff I’m now in beginner mode. I just read as much as possible for now.
For next step I’m planning to try the beginner evocation guide here by Lady_Eva. Just still deciding which spirit should be my first? I’m debating between Dantalion/Gremory/King Paimon? Any suggestions is welcome☺️

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Smokieye . I’m in Canada as well.

Do you have any experience at all in magick, besides card reading?

If not, jumping into evocation may not be the best first steps.

2 Likes

Oh cool, I always wanted to go to Canada. Welcome to the forum! =)

1 Like

Thank you any starting point you recommend? I feel evocation is too advanced for me too. I’d like to start practicing😌

Edit: I also do some Buddhism sutra (almost) everyday for 5 years now. Not sure if I can kee doing this if I start practicing magick?

Thank you =))

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many new things.

1 Like

Thank you! I do enjoy here.

Yes, you can. Magick is compatible with pretty much anything (also, Buddhist magick is a real thing).

So, I take it then, in answer to my question, that you have no experience in practical magick at all?

In my opinion, you should start with candle magick. It’s relatively simple, only requiring intention and visualisation, and can be used for any result you can imagine.

2 Likes

I see. Going to research on some basic candle magick now. Sutras working pretty well for me before, I just feel they are very slow and need a looottt build up time. But it’s working.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Welcome, and u be ok being a budhist and doing magick. I did the sgi budhist thing bfre, and some difernt stiles too of buhdism. Also if u speak french i can recomend some books.

1 Like

I can understand French and love some reading materials:)
I found some Buddhist rituals similar to magick rituals? Wondering if some of the Buddhas are same as spirits, with different names.
Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to the forum! Canadian here as well. :canada:

1 Like

Thank you :maple_leaf:

1 Like

Try eric sperandio. Ebooks, and abraxas511 tey are in canada very cheap in amazon ebooks. Great books frenxh.

1 Like

Ebooks are perfect. Thank you!

Nezuko get back in the wood box :joy: