Hello from andriel

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and I got EA’s works a short time ago and I found it to be a great read.The thing is that I have been cheated by many so called clairvoyants.EA u say u r omniscient so I would like to book a personal consultation with u.

But becoz I have been decieved by many so called clairvoyants is it ok if I test ur skills during the session just to feel assured and observe real clairvoyance in play.Like can I ask u wierd questions like whats my dad’s phone no,what is the name of my school,what happened to my on such and such date etc.

i want to ask u these stuff to verify the truth of occurence of paranormal stuff which I believe in but has never been experienced by me.Take care!!!

I believe he can do such stuff other than the tarot reading ad u shud get a personal consultation.Later u can share ur experience with EA on this forum!!!

Hello everybody!! hey dose some body know or work whit Solar Angel Invocation and Meditation!!? it is Djwhal Khul work ! so that means is big bussines but have every oane tryet??tanku

[quote=“andriel, post:1, topic:1665”]Hi everyone I am new to this forum and I got EA’s works a short time ago and I found it to be a great read.The thing is that I have been cheated by many so called clairvoyants.EA u say u r omniscient so I would like to book a personal consultation with u.

But becoz I have been decieved by many so called clairvoyants is it ok if I test ur skills during the session just to feel assured and observe real clairvoyance in play.Like can I ask u wierd questions like whats my dad’s phone no,what is the name of my school,what happened to my on such and such date etc.

i want to ask u these stuff to verify the truth of occurence of paranormal stuff which I believe in but has never been experienced by me.Take care!!![/quote]

I actually had a kid do this the other day in a consultation. He wanted to know what field he was studying to go in to, what color of shirt he was wearing. Silly things like that.

What you should know is there is a difference between micro-information, and macro-information.

Micro-information is useless, and is not at all important. I don’t lock on to that. Some people can. I probably could, if it was of any benefit to me. But it’s not. This is actually what most swindlers will do. They can’t see the forest for the trees, but they can tell you that you have an aunt who died with the letter E in her name.

I’m dealing with the big picture. The fact that most of my clients are repeat-customers, and the endless emails that say “Hey, you were completely right about your predictions. I did what you said, and got exactly what I wanted,” or the opposite, “I wish I would have listened to you, because now I’m screwed, and you called it,” tells me that I’m on to something.

So, what I did with this client the other day is told him I’d lay down some cards and see what I saw. I didn’t see the color of his shirt, nor did I see his field of study. I did see that one of his biggest issues is that he was living at home with parents who were intensely Christian, and that even at his dayjob he was surrounded by Christians. He wanted to experience the occult in a very real way, but had to walk on eggshells everywhere he went.

I saw that he’d had spontaneous supernatural occurrences since he was a child, but that he’d never been able to reproduce them at will. He’d tried praying, calling upon angels, and had even tried calling out to demons, but to no avail. And that’s when he come across me.

I saw several other things, but these are pretty personal and specific to get into on a public forum (as I take the confidence of my clients seriously), but to say the least, his concerns were cast aside.

The proof is in the pudding.

I took a job as a telephone psychic once. I was at that time 19 years old, and was reading out of my home as my full-time leaving, and was building an impressive reputation. I was scouted out by a 1-900 number, and offered the job.

I showed up with tarot cards in hand, and the lady who was “training” me chuckled and said, “You won’t be needing those.”

She handed me a script. If you were to ask me to give you personal details, I’d be able to ask you 3-5 questions, and then give you an answer that you could interpret however you choose.

That job lasted about 15 minutes. I didn’t even get to my first call.

Let me make something clear: I’m not here to perform parlor tricks. I’m here to help you. If you’re in need of my help, then book the consultation, and I’m certain I’ll be able to help you, not by answering stupid test questions that are of little significance, but by answering the questions that are most vital.

If you feel like you need someone to perform a few silly tricks for you, stand on a ball and do a belly dance, grab the biscuit and do a flip, you’ve got the wrong guy.

If you would like the most successful, powerful Black Magician of our day to get on skype with you for an hour and help you find answers to the unfolding of your very Godhood, then book the consultation!

www.becomealivinggod.com/consultations/

Andriel welcome to the forums!