Hello everyone

I am an occult practitioner, work with Bune, andromalius, Lucifer.
I practice sex magic, divination, spells etc.

There’s much to learn still that is why I’ve joined this site and looking forward to make some friends and learn from one another.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome!
Wait… Did you say… Lucifer?..

1 Like

Welcome.

How long have you rpacticed?

Do you have experience in any specific systems of magick?

2 Likes

Hello, @Elle_1024 I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension.

1 Like

Hi I have been practicing Witchcraft tarot, herbs, candle spells…on and off for few years. I’ve never had any guidance. Only last year I started learning lesser keys of Solomon, make a few mistakes but only just this year I’ve finally realised a pathway opening for me.

Thankyou so much. Glad I’ve signed up.

Welcome.

Where do you hail from? :slight_smile:

Im from melbourne australia :slight_smile: thou i was born in china, how about you

1 Like

Oh cool. There’s a few from Australia on here.

England.

1 Like

would actually love to find so autralians to meet up with. my journey of occult practice been quite lonesome haha

1 Like

If u try witchvox. Com. Its a guy very famouse there, and a lot of grupos there, yhe guy is in the 70s now he star writing in the early 80s,he live in sidney but witchvox is a way to meet peopls, and i tnk a lady very famouses is from sidney too.

1 Like

Hi I’m from Melbourne too, nice to meet you