Hello Everyone!

Hello to Everyone!

I am not entirely sure how to introduce myself but maybe starting with why I signed up may be, well a good place to start.

I am definitely new to all of this. I would like to say that I have had my run ins with people who I believe to have some sort of magical power and have always been drawn to this.

Over the past 6-7 years I have had continual, let’s call it, bad luck within a certain aspect of my life. And only this part. Other parts of my life seem typical with the usual ups and downs but there is something (let’s call it a hobby) I love doing dearly that I am continually being set back on. I have done this hobby since as far back as I can remember but again over the last 6-7 years it has been nothing but bad luck, things going very wrong, continual injuries and constantly being set back. I hope to explain this in more detail once I get my bearings on this forum. :slight_smile:

The research I have done leads me to think I may have something called an

I am hoping for some insight on all of this. I am hoping to, if possible, rectify it as well. Also, I am really looking forward to learning more and gaining insight into this world.

Thank-You!

Welcome @eternalentrophy

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice?

Welcome to the forum.