Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I have been looking at the forum for a long time and today I have taken the step to register to be part of this community.
The theme of Occultism is something that has always caught my attention. I have never come to practice it, but I have read a lot about it. I hope this marks the beginning of my “occult” stage and I dare to take the first step to start practicing it.
(As you may have noticed, my English is not very good, and I will try hard to make it understandable)

1 Like

Ayyy, you remind me of myself. I, too created a profile today after many months of spending my time here.

Is there a subject in the Occult you are interested in? For me it’s Shapeshifting, Astral Projection and Invocation.

Other than that,
Welcome and have a great time here! :smiley:

Welcome to the forum @Ibuprofano

What brings you here? Is there a particular area of magick you are most interested in?

@PathToWealth @DarkestKnight
There really is nothing special that moves me. I just want to walk the path learning and experiencing things

1 Like

Well, without knowing at least what you’re interested in, it will be hard to find a place to start.

I guess the whole theme of qliphoth and astral projection. I’ve always wanted to have a friendly relationship with some “supernatural” being

1 Like

There ya go! There’s a place to start :slight_smile:

1 Like