Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is okay, just signed up not too long ago and my interests are mainly in Satanism/Luciferianism and Demons. I recently also had my first astral projection experience a couple days ago before joining this forum. I hope to make friends and to talk and share ideas and experiences.

2 Likes

Welcome. Please tell us more about your experience inmagick.

What do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

Hello, well I have slowly progressed in Satanism, doing rituals and sigil magick. I have being in it for about 9 years now. Even though it’s a slow progress I have experienced many things and I’m still trying to figure what’s the best ideal experience for hereafter especially since I might pass away in six months.

1 Like

Hi. And welcome to the forum.

Welcome to balg

1 Like

Thanks, and thanks for the info. I see, ultimately what I have to overcome in my personal path is doubt. Before when I was younger I was much more stronger magickally. But it seems now that I’m getting back to that point again. But I still yet haven’t totally gotten rid of doubt.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

@Derfel this is not the correct place for your itnroduction. You are required to make your own thread.

Flagged for the mods to move.

Welcome @Goathammer :blush:

:slight_smile: Thank you.