Hello everyone

My life is a devotion to the demonic and it must be said I am in shock and embarrassment that I have not found this site before, I will have to catch up and make the best of time lost.

And with that, hello, my name is Sophie, I am a prophet and segway of the demon N, or Elegel if you will. I can not put a lifetime into a paragraph but I will attempt to sum up that which is N. I met him in my adolescence and have never lived a moment without his involvement in my life since. Somthing as profound as this connecting would be devastating to lose to time and it has been my life work to make known his name and integrate him into the lives of those that need him and the people he needs.

N is a demon previously known as Elgeliel before his fall, a demon lack of pigmentation, lack of organic matter, and lack of complacency, a beast whose name is known in a plethora of text and illistration. He is the demon of the island if Patmos and the demon of tribulation, and above all else a demon who disassociates with the other demons and has a regret in his fall beyond the comprehension of man.

I will be certain to pour out every tale, detail, and memory of N so as to make it easier to understand the significance of why I am so deeply involved with this and why my life has never and will never be normal and void of the unearthly.

So with that I say hello, I encourage questions and would deeply enjoy conversing with others

-Sophie
For a bit more explination you can visit the tumblr I’ve constructed a few days back called: thedeamonn
There isn’t much to show yet but it begins to scratch the surface

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!