Hello everyone!

I’m heart4eva and I’m from Dallas, TX. Yee-haw!

I’m interested in love, come to me, attracting a specific person etc… spells. This forum has been very helpful!

As for my experience with magic, I have only done candle work. Lately, I’ve been having trouble manifesting. :frowning:

I can provide help to others by sensing energy. I’m very good at being able to feel someone’s energy coming my way (right before I get a text, I already know who it is).

Nice to meet you all! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome.

So you’re a beginner in magick?

We have many great beginner resources here so please make copious use of the forum’s search function in the upper right. We have a lot of information on all aspects of magick, so I’m sure you will find plenty of information to answer any questions you have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Yes I am a beginner in magic. I have been searching for some good love spell work, but I haven’t been able to find something that is calling to me. Can you PM me?

Sorry, there’s no reason to PM.

We have a lot of good love spells available. Take a look through the Love section.

Hi there, did you see me coming LOL, just kidding really :slight_smile:
Love spells can be complicated. Do you have someone in mind or is this working toward a future endeavor?

Hi! Haha good one! It’s towards a specific person. I’ve tried literally everything so far…communication blue marker spell, candle work, skull candle, maybe I just need something stronger?

Hi! Haha good one! It’s towards a specific person. I’ve tried literally everything so far…communication blue marker spell, candle work, skull candle, maybe I just need something stronger?

Hi @Heartz4eva, welcome to the forum. :wave:t5::slight_smile: