Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I had success with Magic, sadly I don’t know with which one since there was a lot doing.

I registered here because I’m developing my skills and would like to discuss and share.

I’m a male from Europe, and I have no ethical line in magic.

Have a god day everyone reading this

2 Likes

Welcome.

You haven’t really said anything about yourself or your magical experience so please tell us more about yourself and what exactly you practice. Otherwise, this does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

How long have you practiced?

What type of magick have you had “success” in?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

2 Likes

Welcome! In which kind of magick did you have success in? Please tell us a little?

Oh ! Woops!

I have been on this path for like 2 years.
Hah funny how you “” mark success, what is the mark for ? :slight_smile: But mainly in money and relationships.

And yea I’m interested in everything new :slight_smile:

You have only answered one of the questions I have asked. You have still told us nothing about what you actually practice. It is not enough simply to say “magixk.” as that encompasses a lot.

I’ve flagged this for the moderators, as It shouldn’t be hard to describe what system of magick you work in and have experience with. It’s a really simple question, which you seem to be avoiding.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to balg didn’t know you were new

Actually , they kinda gave a brief answer to all questions… I think.

1 Like

Still could use a bit more explanation in the last one, but still.
They have answered.

Whaow you are extremely negative Instantly moderators omg… , I answered it I’m practicing love and money magic but interested in everything new.

I just don’t understand how can somebody be this negative even the first reply you “”” mark me saying success I had, and now this moderator thing … warm welcome …

Thank you for pointing this out I meant 100% like this.

Welcome to the forum!! :slight_smile:
@DarkestKnight is actually one of the most active members of the forum and always helpful. I am sure he didn’t want to offend you in any way by putting marks in your statement. But he is a little strict concerning proper introductions, since it’s a rule of the forum that lots of new members seem to ignore.

6 Likes

@DarkestKnight was just trying to help us get an idea of where you’re at so we can talk like real people, obviously a forum about magick gets a lot of fantasists and would-be larpers join, so we have found that getting a proper intro helps prevent that. :+1:

3 Likes

Yup @Lady_Eva is right, people get busted and we grab the popcorn !! :slight_smile:

1 Like