Hello everyone

Im Alex, 21 yo, a uni student. Been introduced to this forum from a friend of mine, and it has lots of great info so i decided to sign up. I consider my self a beginner as a practitioner, and at this point an arm chair practitioner cause all my knowledge is purely theoretical. Mainly into traditional witchcraft tho and greek polytheism. Just trying to learn new stuff and expand my knowledge.

4 Likes

Welcome Alex!

1 Like

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum :wave:t4:

1 Like

Hi it’s good to meet you.:grin:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

I am Traci Moon Divine Path Psychic. I am on the Satanic Luciferian LHP.
I read Tarot cards, do hypnotherapy and past life regressions, Cord Cutting Rituals, and practice magick daily.

Welcome @TraciMoon Please properly introduce yourself in the correct place, not in someone else’s thread. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW to go to the right place and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Please be aware that it is against the rules of this forum to advertise your page or to post links to it.

1 Like

Good to meet you Alex.

I highly suggest Athena. I picked up philosophy as a hobby, and wound up finding Athena as a real living entity. She has shown me truth, power, and loyalty. She exists in many forms with many names.
I proudly call her my Goddess of Wisdom.

Also, good call being yourself at such a young age. Too many of us are used to hiding. It can be necessary for some, but occultists have made real progress in modern society. This has always been the path of truth. Dishonest authority figures hate our guts.