Hello everyone, nice to be here

Hello, how is everyone doing tonight?

My name is Jenna. I’m never good at writing introductions. I’m generally a reclusive person, even online and tend to lurk a lot. However, I thought it’s time to introduce myself.

I’ve been having mystical experiences since I was around 10-11 years old. It started after some emotional and psychological trauma. I’m 36 now and the experiences come and go. Most of my life has been a series of spiritual ups and downs. I’m going through some weird stuff now, which I guess prompted me to write this post. I would like to participate in this forum rather than continue lurking.

I’m not totally LHP, nor RHP. I’m more of a middle path person. I have a very strong desire to connect with the creator/the universe/the void/everything but still use magick for worldly things.

I don’t follow any particular magick path, I just go with whatever I am feeling at the time. I follow my intuition. So far it has worked for me, but I would like to see if I could do more.

I’m a non-duality kind of person, you and I are one. We just have our identities that are keeping us seperate. I believe that all spiritual beliefs/religions/non-beliefs are valid. I try to remain open-minded and try to achieve a state of observation without judgement. It’s difficult, but I learn so much more that way.

I do a bit of energy work and am a big crystal woo-woo person. I work with the angels a fair bit, make brainwave entrainment music, astral project sometimes and I seem to have some kind of entity attached to me that keeps trying to get me to raise my kundalini, or tries to take hold of my “roots” when I try to ground into the earth. I don’t know what it’s deal is, but it doesn’t seem too harmful. It just seems to be hindering my spiritual progress, that’s all.

Anyways, I’m not sure exactly what else to say. I’m sure that I will find it easier to talk about myself the more I participate in this forum.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for having me here. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and participating in discussions.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Also can you answer one more question?

1. Where do you hail from?
1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum :smiley:

1 Like

Ohhh, I forgot about that. I’m from Australia.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Your description resonates a lot with who I am. Wishing you good luck on your spiritual journey​:+1:t2::+1:t2:.
Namaste🙏🏻

2 Likes

When you said you’re “generally a reclusive person” and “tend to lurk a lot”, I felt that lol. Took me some time to put myself out there too and participate in the forum.

Anyway, welcome to BALG! Looking forward to your posts. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

From one recluse to another, welcome to the forum! I’m finding this place helps you break out of your shell though.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Welcome! Another fellow recluse. I lurked forever, then I wanted to come out of my shell. This forum definitely helps, though I know I have more to do.

1 Like

It’s awesome to have you around!