Hello everyone ! (Introduction)

Hello everybody , my name is Cristian. I live in Nevada before that I lived in Brazil. I like to sing , play piano ,and write music. I also am into fitness and combat sports. I am a black belt in jiu jitsu as well. I am here to learn , possibly make new friends ,grow my magick to be stronger and be able to deliberately create my reality. I am interested in the Qaballah, chaos magick, angel magick, the Shem Ha Mephorash. I am no expert but I am hoping to expand my knowledge. I am open to work with different pantheons to achieve my goals. When I was a kid I saw multiple angels in cloud while on a bus at night . This happened in real time and was not a dream. When I was 15 yrs old I had experienced sleep paralysis and a being with red eyes was over my bed asked me a question and I answered no 3x. In 2014 I was sleeping and a ball of white light came into my room and flew into my body. I still don’t know what that was about. When I was in Brazil I did a blood pact with Bune. However the following year I did a meditation I astral projected and a prayer was said and the pact was recanted. After that a being with a gold aura came through my wall and touched my hand. I have had many supernatural experiences before I discovered magick. When I was younger I would always say that I was a fallen angel. I also use to be able to speak things into existence and it would happen. I want to get that power back. I am giving this backstory because I am hoping someone will understand me and what I am hoping to learn from all of this. I have so much more to tell. I think I’ll stop here for now thank you for reading and I hope to speak and learn from you all soon. :grin::+1:t5:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums. Quite a few people here work with angels. Be sure to use the search function in the upper right when you want to see if something’s been asked before.

Have fun. There’s a ton of info on here.

1 Like

Nice to meet you! I’ve been a longtime experience-r of sleep paralysis and in touch with things that can be otherworldly. There is a ton to learn about native/south american magick. I’m new here too. Are you still a follower of Bune?

1 Like

@tmlange I cant say that I still am or have been. It’s all crazy to me because my pact got recanted. I don’t know why that happened . When I lived in Brazil I poured a circle of salt around me ,lit a candle ,I drew his sigil and even used my own blood. I meditated and the candle blew out. I thought I did everything right how ever I guess I didn’t. I didn’t see any results and the following year I did the meditation and the pact was recanted. I would like to know more about south American magick and if you have any info I would like to know more forsure.

1 Like

Hello @Fallenone93, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Without working on your ability to communicate with the entities you’re wanting to talk to, it will be difficult to understand why a pact was rejected. I’ve had them rejected in the past for offering too much. I’ve read about the being rejected for others offering too little. I’ve had them nullified by two deities who felt they weren’t needed anymore. Without the ability to communicate with them, it will be more difficult to understand why they fall through.

1 Like

@norse900 how would I be able to work on this ability to communicate with them? Also another being made me recant the pact in a prayer. Is possible that there’s another entity already involved with me ?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !

1 Like

@Fallenone93

I have been trying to reconnect with my tribe and dieties since my family discovered our connection to Tenochtitlan, but I fear there may be others from my other heritage (Ashkenazi Jews) stepped in. La Santisima Muerte has long been a saint for my Catholic family, and other Catholic saints mixed with Santeria practices and hoodoo. Bruja magick is obscure and a bitch

1 Like

Always possible. But without knowing who it is, I would take the advice with a grain of salt.

Work on clairsentience, clairaudience. You can find ways to communicate in the mean time by searching for pendulum and tarot communication methods. Doesn’t replace the ability to directly communicate, but how long that takes can vary from person to person.

Searches for “tarot communication”, “spirit communication”, and “pendulum communication” should help. Search on here and on the internet, in case there are articles that can explain the methods in a better way for you.

1 Like

@norse900 thanks for that information I have clairsentience I just need to strengthen it more. I will definitely look into the pendulum work as well.

1 Like

@Tmlange that really interesting what have been your experiences with Santeria practices? Also you said that you’ve experienced sleep paralysis for a while and have seen other worldly things. What have you seen ? If that’s okay to ask . Do you astral project by any chance? Are you able to go into sleep paralysis at will ?

Good for you. I grew up with some clairsentience and some clairvoyance. Fought it for a long time.

I wish you well.

1 Like

@norse900 thank you!

1 Like

@Fallenone93 My family, mainly my grandma and grandpa, combined santeria and brujeria in the form of potions, burning sigils or burying them, weird chants. I never saw proof of animal sacrifice, but my grandma was known to wink and hint about it. I was a very sickly child and when doctors failed me, the mortar and pestle came out and they’d mix up some weird stuff and I’d be better in a day. I also found her tarot cards and pendulum! As they got older they started becoming more traditionally Catholic and didnt pass on much, and my mom went from hyper Catholic to super white witch wiccan and is stoned out of her gourd most of the time.

I wish I could control my sleep paralysis! I used to suffer every night from it before I embraced LHP. I’ve seen dark creatures standing around my bed, an emaciated charred woman crawling my walls while banging fetuses on the walls, a man with 3 heads that were animals, a recurring black dog that was huge and trying to bite my throat. True to sleep paralysis, I cant move or speak. I have yet to figure out astral projection! Can you?

2 Likes

Whoa that’s insane! They would use herbs and you would feel better the next day. It’s too bad they didn’t pass that valuable information down to you but maybe they had their reasons. I have astral projected multiple times and some times at will. I have a link I can share with you for astral projections. One time I astral projected to another dimension where I met a future version of my self and I got some important information.