Hello everyone I'm new here and I really want as much help and assistance as I can get

I’m here to begin my journey to a whole new aspect of my life but I’ll need a guardian

Welcome @Tess Please introduce yourself properly. It is a rule here, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us get to know you, and to prove appropriate directions and advice.

You don’t need a human guardian , seek a spiritual one , in most cases though if it’s meant to be , that guardian will come to you

I don’t know if I should share my experience with everyone but if you are willing to know about my spiritual part them let me know and I’ll surely tell you everything

@Tess A proper introduction is required on this forum. It is not optional, so please introduce yourself properly, and answer the questions I posed. Otherwise, you run the risk of having any subsequent posts you make removed until our rule is respected.

1 Like