Hello everybody!

Hi There, I am new in the realm of Magick, but I am very fascinated and already practicing,
I would love to improve my skills and knowledge, I am reading a lot but get tips and tricks from more experienced people is much more interesting than reading a book. Many of my questions were answered just reading this forum. Well, I look forward to “learning” from you guys.
Kind regards from Germany

3 Likes

Wilkom Venus Allure

What system of magic do you practice?

How long have you been practicing?

Hi Nephenthe! Thanks for asking, I am doing my first steps in Planetary Magic. It is a lot to learn and sometimes complicated but I am feeling some positive changes. But yeah like all :slight_smile: I am interesting in Goetia to, sometimes we need things to change FAST and furiously :).
I am considering to work with the spirit Leraje. Do you have any experience with Goetia or planetary magick? I am working more or less an year. And you? Any tips or considerations?
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @VenusAllure, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

I think im at about a combined 3 years. I spent my first year aimlessly searching the web and trying to understand crowley, before finding this place.

Check out that hourglass in the top corner. You can search through this forums amazing knowledge base. More than likely any of your begining questions have been asked and answered 50 times. Utilizes that tool and you’ll find what your looking for.

I would recommend checking out the beginner’s tutorials. They’re gonna help you to build a solid foundation from which you can grow endlessly with.

Welcome @VenusAllure

1 Like

Hi Quenn Mustang! thanks,very kind of you,it is interesting here. Im loving it!

1 Like

Willkommen in diesem forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Wen sie mir helfen su komplet Deutsche lernen werde ich im als meinen Lehrling akzeptieren

HI J. Willians,
Ich würde mal sagen wir sind per du, ok?
super du kannst deutsch schreiben/sprechen? Das freut mich! Nun mein Deutsch ist ja auch nicht perfekt aber gerne können wir uns über Sprache und Magie austauchen!
Was praktizierst du so? Und wieso sprichst du deutsch?
Liebe Grüße

Thank you!!! Nice to be here

Moin and just a heads up that its the forums rule to hold conversations outside of PMs in English (so every member is able to follow up) :+1:t2:

Bist du nicht Deutsch ?

Alle Formen von Magie

Sure thing sorry

No big deal, just wanted to mention it. You could PM her, after all (since she probably isn’t able to PM for the moment) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi sorry, still new here. I was just asking him why he can speak german and what kind of magick he practices. Just small talk :slight_smile:

I know.

Its fine and taking snippets and bits of other languages into convos is totally cool, too. Its just about full convos :slightly_smiling_face:

I live in Germany since a long long time …

1 Like

Interesting so you immigrated there

Yes, I probably was very bad in my last life, nowhere better to pay my faults as good old Germany :wink: