Hello every one

Hi ,I am new here and a teenager interested in magic and this kind of things .

3 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have any experience?

What kinds of magick are you interested in?

2 Likes

Not allot but I’m so interested in summoning spirits .

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
Be sure to read as much as you can before diving in.

1 Like

Thanks ,I will.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum. My thread is a good place to start with learning the basics. It as several links as well.

2 Likes

I advise before trying to evoke or invoke a spirit, research those spirits.

Are you looking into working with demons, angels, gods and goddesses, fairies, etc? Are you looking to have an “open book policy”? Like whatever peaks your interest you’ll research it? I love BALG, but I advise use multiple sources with your research. SOM and BWC are sites I also use.

2 Likes

Tell us more about you if possible. Nice to meet you by the way

Welcome to the community A.A

Thank you😊

Actually I am interested in king paimon and duke bune .I have invoked duke bune but I am still hesitated about working with king paimon and I don’t know how I should evoke him .

1 Like

What sort of information are you looking for ?ask me I will answer you.:blush:

I don’t know much about King Paimon, but in my personal experience with Bune, he’s a GREAT duke.

1 Like

What is it?

Yes actually I really like him.

Like you’re willing to connect or communicate with any and all spirits.

I have an open book policy. Angels, demons, or another spirit I’ll be open to communicate and connect with them as long as there is a mutual respect. I don’t connect with spirits who I fell will look down on me or I get the vibe are trying to harm me.

1 Like

Just things like,
What got you into magic
What specific areas do you want to learn first
What area do you feel strongest in
We will help any way we can

I should say ,I dont know what got me into magic .I just was absorbed by lucifer at first and with out any reason I started searching about him and summoning him .I know that my ancestors were magician and they worked with spirits and demons .actually I am interested in summoning spirits too .In some ways some times I could see demons too.Sometimes I could even hear them talking.