Hello BALG Community

Hello everyone,
I have been lurking on the forum for a while now and har decided to join.
I am new to Demololotry so just beginning my journey of studying and working with the daemonic divine.

Currently I feel I am being called to work with Asmodeus and have a great admiration and respect for Goddess Lilith so believe my first evocations will be with them.

Would someone with experience with the two of them be able to advise me on their likes for offerings and the best times to contact them? Also any other advice and experiences you have had would be much appreciated.

I know my choices are very intense beings to work with but I feel I have been drawn to them. Asmodeus has been calling me alot lately and I am excited to answer his call when the time is right.

I am looking forwards to making friends here, what I have seen so far has made me excited to get to know you all more and I am grateful to have found a place where people share my interests. :blush:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ennael ! Looking forward to see your contributions in here! :slightly_smiling_face: Infernal blessings to you sister :black_heart::black_heart::metal:

3 Likes

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

4 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am from the UK, the north east. How about you?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ennael, glad to have you here.

2 Likes

Hey, Ennael, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

1 Like

Oh, excellent. I’m from Yorkshire.

I can add you to the England chat if you like? There are two other English girls in there.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! What part of yorkshire? I’m in the north east area of Yorkshire and used to live in York

2 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have any experience with magick outside of demonolatry?

1 Like

I like people from Yorkshire because in my experience they are direct and unafraid to speak their minds. A very good mate of mine and one of the greatest unknown Aussies to ever live was born and raised in Yorkshire. He now lives in Sapphire, Queensland as a miner, stone cutter and shit-stirrer. When people ask him where he’s from he never says Britain, the UK or England; he always answers ‘Yorkshire!’

Al.

5 Likes

welcome Ennael :slight_smile: you will feel right at home here :slight_smile: the people are really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have worked a few minor spells in the past, and have been a law of attraction practitioner for the past three years (that may not been seen as magick to some but but once you get good at it then it feels like magick)

I’ve meditated alot, seen and heard spirits and done personal rituals so a little experience but I wouldn’t claim to be a magician just yet :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve responded in the chat I added you to, love.

1 Like

Ooh, I’m not sure how to check the chat?

1 Like

If you click on your profile picture at the top you should have a green circle. Just click on the most recent one.

I invoke Asmodeus from the East in the form of the elements of air. When creating sacred space or purifying areas for ritual, air may be employed in the form of smoke or by fanning air over the thing to be purified with a feather or hand fan or objects associated with flight or aviation.

Air may be represented on an altar to name a few: fan, feather, arrow, yellow fragrant flowers, wand. Colors used to represent air include bright pale colors and pastels, especially yellow, the color of Asmodeus. I used an old air force dagger as a symbol of flight and my ceremonial dagger.

Signs from Asmodeus that you have been heard. The cold wind at your back is a sure sign of acknowledgment that you have been heard and he is responding, I have been surrounded at times with cool air when I have summoned him. Also after a ritual I was awoken at 4:30 am and a huge burst of yellow light exploded in my mind and then I heard the name Asmodeus.

1 Like

That’s great thank you, I’ve been wondering how to build an altar for him and you have given me some great ideas there.

I am excited to work with him, at first I was a bit apprehensive as I have heard he can be very intense, but since reading through others experiences here I’m looking forwards to meeting him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like