Hello and Good Morning

I’m Jen. I live in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US. I am a social worker (unemployed), but I have been trying to get a job as a flight attendant. I get as far as the final round of interviews, where they fly you out, but I am always eliminated. I am hoping Magick, along with personal improvement I am doing can help me realize that goal once 'rona is eradicated. I am married and I have one child.

I have no preference at this point. I am pretty new to Magick and I am reading up on all types. I’m trying different types to see which ones I click with. So far, I’ve done a sour jar, a job interview spell, some GoM Shem angel Magick. I am open to working with demons.

I know I need help, but I am not sure where. I am still so new (I started in earnest in November 19.) I’m still reading and taking lots of notes. I just thought of this now. I am trying to get back in touch with my intuition. I ignored it time after time and I was bitten in the ass because of it. I have been trying to get it back.

Unfortunately, I really don’t have much experience with Magick yet. I believe my sour jar worked, but those are easily googled. I could give my experience with mine, if someone really wanted my input. Besides, the secret ingredient is rage. :wink:

Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello and good morning to you as well. You will find so much information here your head will spin, in a good way. Lol. Welcome Sanguine. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.