Hello all!

New to BALG! Can’t wait to talk and share information with like minded individuals.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post does not meet our requirement for a proper introduction.

1 Like

Hello, I’m from rural Saskatchewan and have been most of my life. I’m 28 years old and have always had a connection with demons and this side of spirituality. My mom was a white witch throughout most of my childhood and did things I did not understand at the time. I have always been drawn to demons and have had a very strong curiosity of the unknown, because I know there’s more than what meets the eye. Within the last year of my life I have been taking black magick and sorcery to new levels and immersing myself in it. I have not practiced any real magick as of yet but have had some very strange experiences so far. I live in a small community with very close minded individuals and thought it would be nice to speak with and soak up some information from like minded individuals! Anyways forgive me for my lack of a real introduction on my first post… I’m not much for words. Anyways have a great day everyone!

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, but these two sentences contradict each other. You admit to having no practical experience in magick, so how can you claim to be “taking black magick and sorcery to new levels?” :thinking:

My apologies, I am not the greatest with words… New levels as in taking the first step to applying these practices. I’ll get this conversation thing right one of these days. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome

Thank you AbyssLord

1 Like