Hello all

Hi everyone, I’m Kaden. I use they/them pronouns. I’m not sure what all I’m supposed to say in this, but feel free to ask me questions.

Please tell us something about your magical interests and experience.

I worship Lucifer, but I think Lucifuge might be reaching out to me so I’m researching him. I’ve had experiences where I could feel Lucifer around me after I called out to him. My recent connections to Lucifuge all happened yesterday, after not reading or even thinking about him for at least 2 months. I had done some reading on him back in February but didn’t reach out to him at all. But Saturday night I had a dream about a man with goat legs and three somewhat crooked antlers, accompanied by 2 stags. In the dream, I read a list of names and Lucifuge was on there. His name was the first thing I remembered of the dream when I woke up. When I looked and images of him, it matched the man in my dream. Then I was outside last night on a trail in the woods, and 2 deer walked near me. I also had an energy reading done anonymously yesterday. This is the result: A bed of moss and vines, upon a large rock, an offering of milk and honey, to a large stag, with uncountable number of antlers.

I also had a dream when I was in middle school, and the name Astherod was the only thing I remember from it. For some reason, that name just really stuck with me. Then about 3 years ago I got a necklace that had a demon attached to it named Astertod. I know it’s not a misspelled version of Ashtaroth, as I’ve done a lot of checking and have gotten a no every time I’ve tried to make that connection. I just don’t know what it could mean, so if anyone has any ideas that would be nice.