Hello all!

so as i am new to the existence of lucifarianism as I am to realizing i have been doing it all along without invoking lol if that makes any since? I turned to paganism when i was about 12 but had taken an interest in herbs. there were multiple topics i began studying as well as the different bibles of religion as well as the satanic bible all before paganism and i was still led to it. i have searched for a long time now for evidence or proof to what info i had come up with on my own had existed and finally its here. Ive studied physiology which gave me t he understanding of the human mind and had applied it with the craft and how it all works. this entire time through, the dali lama and the budda and hindu even eckhardt tolle lol has all be pointing here. Draconic, Vampri and the succubi aspects of myself. a wolf as well. Bottom line !!! Im excited and ready to learn. I am in need of a lot and big transformation for myself is in order besides money and such.

there are some questions that i have.

1. should i look at the term Satan or should it be lucafiage due to christianity? and is it Lucifer or lucafage? i know that lucafiage is older but with some of the videos i have seen with the archetypes from E. A. I am a bit confused.

2. due to some asking and me not being able to find credible info. what is the event time line of the higher gods/deamons before chirst and then after?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

thank you

i am glad to be here. also very glad to have something like this for i am pretty well alone with my studies this far in the left hand path. there are alot that judge and are not very helpful nore do they try to learn or want to understand. it helps knowing there is somewhere for me to go to get help an to feel like im not alone:relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome, sister.

1 Like

thank you

Nice intro, welcome to BALG.

1 Like

Thabk you!

1 Like