Hello All

Hello All,

I have just turned my head into this world of Angels & Demons. I respected them like i always had it in my subconscious but not to the extent until things went south for me. Presently my life is going through a very rough patch. In short, I have been accused of a crime by my wife which i never committed just to get the upper hand in the family court proceedings to get more money out of me.

I started doing meditation like a month ago and I felt like i have a connection with this type of sacred knowledge. I felt so relaxed and free of negativity. I started exploring more into energy work and stumbled upon crystal healing. I read the book and then i found that there’s a thing called “Aura”. Then I started focusing more on Third eye chakra meditation. when i started doing it, i felt something ticklish between my forehead. i still feel it strongly while i meditate.

After that i stumbled upon book called “High Magick” which basically based on a real life story and cover the basics of meditation, visualization and energy work. I also read that if you preserve you “semen” then you can transmute your sexual energy towards the desired outcome. So, I am learning that.

My next steps, I have ordered 3 books this week.

1. Angelic Protection Magick by Ben woodcroft
  2. Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield
  3. Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield

I will read, study and apply techniques without having any second doubt in them. I wish you all the best in your endeavors and goals. When your life never stays the same and you know even the government is biased towards you, you feel helpless. But now i have decided to take my stand and do it right to get justice delivered. Thank you.

9 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! Yes a good a place to start is energizing and using your aura, and working with chakras for energy direction, and communication with entities!

2 Likes

Thanks @DarkestKnight.

1 Like

I’ve recently found this group as well & ot already helps me feel at peace. I wish the same for you.

Can you share your story @Sheeanabrugh?

I lost everything I had seven years ago. If you know anything about astrology Pluto went into my sign. It’s about transformation, strips you of all people, money, things you love, safety & security.

1 Like

Hi @Sheeanabrugh

Sorry for your loss. Yes, i know about astrology. My background is Indian. So, I know how it could have played out. Have you transformed your life with Magick after that?

2 Likes

Yes, I have detached from some material desires, ego & fear. Not at all who I was before. I’ve connected w/entities all my life though.

1 Like

So, you’re saying. If though you keep connected entities. They can’t help in case on Planetary alignment (Pluto as per astrology)?

Let me know if I am missing something here.

2 Likes

They can help you through it; lessen the effects. Pluto stays in a sign 14 years. It’s usually for life lessons, karmic issues you cannot be shielded from.

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

With your court problems, you should evoke Belial, he’s been known to bring success in court, and you being innocent would make it easier.

1 Like

Hi @StewardofSophia

Thanks for the suggestion and i will do it certainly. But before the matter goes to court. I want to teach her a lesson. Any suggestions you want to provide, so she will absolutely loose hope or might not even show up in the court.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Lost_Horizon

1 Like

I’m not certain about that, I hope someone else has good advice.