Hello all

Hello everyone of this fine community. I’m kinda a newbie at this magick stuff. Well not exactly a newbie but I just feel like I’m failing at everything. The gatekeepers and stuck up nonimagative witches don’t help. I want to get better at Evocation and stuff like that, and to be like my idol, Abe no Seimei (even though I’m American. Crazy right?). Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Welcome @Onishu Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

I’m from America and I practice Chaos magick

I saw that you also posted in our mega thread, so thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thanks for having me. I hope I can help the forum a bit with the small bit of knowledge I know of.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to balg

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you. And please don’t hunt me and try cursing me to death, but I don’t like Koetting. I think he’s…kinda completely insane

Being a fan of EA Koetting is not a prerequisite for being on this forum. There are many here that don’t particularly like him.

1 Like

Lol EA is a very controversial figure. It seems like people either really like him or they don’t. I can think of several other proffesional magicians that share that quality as well.

1 Like

Ah. Then I don’t have to worry about getting cursed. Kinda got stuff to worry about here and I don’t need pissed off people hitting me with all sorts of stuff. I just wanna make friends. Possibly have an Onmyoji boyfriend who’s into the same things I’m into but well cross that bridge when we get to it

1 Like

Koetting can handle himself, and doesn’t need the community to jump to his defence, so I think you’re pretty safe in that regard. His fanatical fans tend to get removed from the forum. This is a place for the discussion of all types of magick, not just EA’s, so anyone is welcome as long as they behave in a mature manner and don’t start going on public rants against it’s founders or parent company.

Sweet. Mature magicians are great to be around. Also this is my first time being on an occult forum so I’m still getting used to it

1 Like