Hello all!

Hello everyone,

I am a lady magician, with a particular penchant for servitors and Goetia demons.

I have been employing practical magick techniques for what feels like a lifetime.

I look forward to being an active member here, even if in real life, I do not mix with any magical groups or individuals knowingly.

4 Likes

Welcome @MademoiselleV

Where are you from?

How long have you actually been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Hi Darkest I’m searching to contact you but I cannot. Do you mind to pm me, please? :slight_smile:

My apologies, I should have clarified. I am from the Middle East.

As to your second question, I have been doing magick since I was a teenager. Much of my earliest magickal efforts revolved around the weather. I also found an affinity in divination(scrying, sand patterns etc).

I’ve been honing my own brand of magick for the past 25+ years. For a long time I worked mainly with Santisima Muerte and Saint Expedite.

I enjoy servitor magick immensely, as it is understood within the Chaos paradigm.

Over the years, I have tried different methods of evocation of the Goetia demons, finding the most success with the Gallery of Magick’s methods.

I hope that has helped to establish myself!

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there @MademoiselleV, welcome to the forum👋🏾

1 Like

Welcome!! :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like