Hello all and question about legal/visa

I wanted to first introduce myslef, as someone who is new to dabbling in the RHP, as I’ve always been drawn to the “dark side”, if you will. I’ve been feeling drawn to working with animal familiars, angels, Kabbalah, etc lately. Kinda neat…
Anyhow, without going into long drawn out detail, can anyone suggest a deity/angel or any other way to address a situation regarding immigration/visa? Also, where is a good place to start to learn about this “side” of spirituality?
Thanks in advance😊

Didn’t you post something like this before?

1 Like

I asked About the visa in another catagory. I’ll take it down.

1 Like

I recommend the book 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand.

There are a handful of angels that can manifest material desires, but the angel Daniel can help with legal decisions, and Haaiah can ensure a fair judgement.

4 Likes

Considering I already took the time and effort to answer to you question both for mundane and spiritual sides, I find it kinda rude making one more thread about it because you probably didn’t got what you expected… You could just pump that one.

5 Likes

I’m not trying to be “rude”, but I didn’t ask for legal advise. Also, you’re wrong in half of what you said about what is going on. I didnt Want to offend you by pointing it out.

Your matter is legal, and your title here also has “legal” in it.

Right. While an American thinking that fiance visa is spouse visa is right. At least do your research. I’ll advice you again to seek an immigration lawyer and not play around with the guy’s visa, you never know what huge mistake you can do that will show him the exit perma because of your mistake.
Have a good day and good luck in whatever you think you’re seeking.

6 Likes

Harkening back to your other thread, they are processing other visas right now besides student visas, just extremely slowly due to the backlog and red tape. And it is red tape right now. That’s all I can say without breaking forum rules. I’ve been on top of this for years because my wife just got her American Citizenship last month.

As for entities, I don’t know about gods or angels, but Belial was a massive help on our end. There are hundreds of pages on working with him all over the forum if you search him up.

5 Likes