Hello all! A nooby here!😀

Hello Folks… I am Aroen and 29 years old and live Holland but originally from afhanistan. I grew up in a Family or culture where spiritualty is normal to be believed or magick is been worked or known by people. So started in 2013 to look on Internet all kinds of things about magick and done reading here and there but never specific for a certain kind of magick. After reading a couple of years on Internet I did order some ritual magick by someone ( dont know if am allowd to name the website or his name) so I won’t :slight_smile: but it didn’t had any results… maybe it was a scam or maybe the fault was on my side why it didn’t work. So one day I came on YouTube across chaos sigil magick and I wanted to try this and had couple of times good results with this and this is also the only magick I tired or done till now.
I hope to learn allot here at BALG that one day I Will take the next step in my journey to magick
So Thats me :blush:
Everyone stay safe and hope to learn from you guys allot!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Roenco

1 Like

Thank you!:grinning:

1 Like

So my first question is it allowed in some specific topic to name the website of a person who claims he can offer you the best service… because either hè is that good or either hè is that good of a scammer because it looks or he talks like hè know his stuff…

Sorry, no, it is not allowed. This site is connected to a business that also offers magical services so it would be in poor taste to allow reviews of other sites.

2 Likes

Okay good to know! Then I won’t :grinning:

1 Like

Hello there Aroen, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

Hello there thanks allot Queenmustang😀

1 Like