Hell Locust

I have been working on a technique for astral projection found in Michael W. Ford’s book Adversarial Light. I’ve modified it of course. I visualize the gateway of pacts on the floor and then see myself kneeling inside the circle, then I project my conscious mind into the double. I highly recommended this exercise by the way.

Once inside my double I immediately call the gatekeepers. Amaymon, Azazel Abaddon and Belial. Typically they manifest as I’ve seen and described them before. But on this occasion there was a big suprise. I called for Abaddon and instead of the juggernaut, armour clad warrior, I found a giant green locust. It was a disgusting bug, florescent green with big black eyes. He was about the size of a man, but thick and bigger around like a large log. This grasshopper tried to jump on my back and attach itself. But I was not having it! We wrestled for control a bit, then I led it to my bandmates cabin. The guy whose been pissing me off and is worthy of a real curse on his life. I let the locust go on him. I was then riding the bug and thinking its thoughts. It started to consume his money, his health and his happiness.disgusting bug, really. Afterward I came out of the vision. The bug was gone but I could still feel its presence. Yuck!

So had anyone else experienced this phenomenon? I’m interested. I know that Abaddon is associated with locusts. Why did this spontaneous manifestation happen? Outside of the book of revelations there isn’t much info on the locusts that I’ve found. What do I do with my new pets?

And the Lord said to Moses, ‘Stretch out your hand over Egypt so that locusts swarm over the land and devour everything growing in the fields, everything left by the hail.’ - Exodus 10:12 (New International Version)

I imagine you could send them to consume the resources of any person or nation. Thats some real old testament, world shaking shit.

Hmmmm…interesting point SW.

Locusts = consumption

Necro has worked with these, he says apprently if you sic hell locusts on someone they’ll ususally be dead in a couple months. One thing I found out recently is there’s a bunch of different families of saturnian insects out there, not just locusts. Im freinds with one of the other types.

I talked to Necro about it a little bit and confirmed that this thing is in fact a hell locust. It will torment my victims for five months without killing them. I’ve been watching the astral around me and I’m seeing them swarm by the thousands. That is some old testament shit!

What other kinds of Saturnian bugs have you encountered Defectron?

The guys I know don’t really look like any sort of physical bug I know of, but their all spikey and seem to have big pinchers. From what I understand these and the hell locusts have a common source. I’m not entirely sure how the hell locusts got associated with abaddon unless maybe he also came from that was well which could explain it. I really need to find out more about abaddon in the future.

Revelation Chapter 9:

Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to the m was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tre, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns or something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. They had tails like scorpions, and their were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

Abaddon, is an Angel of Destruction who is the embodiment of the bottomless pit. The word he is associated with in early Hebrew is hell or the abode of the damned where men are kept in torment of fire or buried in ice and snow. Michael Ford links Abaddon to the Greek God Apollo through the Greek work Appollyon. This of course implies a link to the planet Mercury. Abaddon in the Bible is referred to as a fallen star, so they implication is that of a fallen angel like Azazel. The only other reference to this demon I know is in BOA when EA evokes him. He stands as a giant warlord. I am interested in more information on this spirit. I have had revelations about this spirit from my own evocations, which I document on another thread. I know that he is a very destructive force in the manifestation as Abaddon.

EA, if you’re reading, is there anything you can add to my understanding of this spirit. Thanks.

I’ve heard Glasya-Labolas from the Goetia is associated with locusts too. And murder.

I haven’t worked too much with the Goetia, but I will take some time to research this demon as well. Though I’m pretty sure it was Abaddon in this instance since I was calling his name in the circle.

Zech, I think you should talk to Necro more about Aba…

Necro and I have had many conversations about Abaddon. I’ll keep some of those details private as they went to some pretty dark places. But I will share a little more info about the Locusts:

After the first day the insect jumped on me and started gnawing I went for a walk in Monaco. It was hot that day and I got the worst sunburn on my arms ever! My skin was entirely blistered! Guck man I’m a Texas boy, I’m used to massive heat waves and brutal sun, and I’ve never burned like that. The second day I was attacked by the bug in a dream. After waking up I found a $350 charge on my ships credit card. Fuck, my Internet was left logged in over night at 36 cents a minute! I saw the bug in a thrid dream and it was gnawing on my arm. As soon as I woke up I did a triple banishing of the locusts. I used the Sumerian Banishing from EE thendid a true LBRP and LBH. I haven’t seen the locusts anywhere since. I’m not sure how to interpret this. I wound up calling the Archangels to surround me until I can determine my nextmove sspiritually.

So looks like someone set a hell locust on you? Know of any enemies this could be?

The only person I know who knows about hell locusts is Necromaster. Since he’s a friend I doubt it was him. It must be another asshole black magickian on this forum. If this kind of thing keeps happening I’ll be checking out of this place.

I have not seen the locust in several days now. the banishing was quite effective. As to the nature of my attacker I do not know yet, though I have been given a few entities who are more than willing to aid me in determining who attacked me.

Let’s talk about the logic of using baneful magick on random people from the internet versus using black magick to actually improve your life. One seems like a pointless waste of time committed by juveniles who have nothing better to do. The other is a path to power and fulfillment of one’s life. Any questions?

The morality of baneful magick is not in question here. I have no problem laying a curse on someone if it’s they only way to get what I want. But I am not, nor ever will be a slave to darkness, allowing myself to be a conduit for negativity to stream through the world. I actually find this mentality to be pathetic, and those who do this should be the ones who are weeded out first.

I have a couple of theories as to who is attacking me. Could it be someone I offended or could it be someone who is peddaling products for spiritual defense. One is more logical than the other, especially since it involved hell locust. But I could be wrong. Anyone, non-attached to the situation with strong divination skills have an opinion?

The Locusts are coming! The Locust are coming! hahahahaha!

I have found a new way to control these evil bastards! I visualize a manhole with an iron cover, in the center of this cover is the sigil of Abaddon radiating red light. When I remove the cover the locust swarm, small ones fill the air like ashy smoke, and larger ones follow suit. Some are brown and yellow the big ones though are bright green.

Upon calling Abaddon to open the bottomless pit, be prepared to be over taken by these foul insects for a time. It is important to quickly direct the locust toward your target, as they immediately cling to you. Once they are in place of your victim it is important, of utmost importance to remove the bugs from yourself.

In order to rid yourself of these pests: Encase yourself in pure white light. Doing the invocation of omnipotence prior to opening the pit is helpful. Either way, encase yourself in light, push until you are glowing hotter than the sun. Project this light into the astral around you in a way that it disintegrates all of the remaining locust. I saw one attached to myself slowly and painfully disintegrate. Then visualize yourself placing the cover of the manhole back on top of the bottomless pit. Seal it with the sigil of Abaddon. Once again radiate light throughout your room until all of the locust have been destroyed. Leaving only the locust you’ve attached to your target. Watch their pathetic lives unravel!

Not to break the flow here. But, spirit insects. I wonder what they actually are or if they are supposed to represent some sort of force in particular.

Though looking at the overall description, they do seem to follow the tendency of pestilence that what humans would subscribe to their physical world counterparts.

I would think the force they represent is a slow destructive force. One capable of causing pain and suffering over a long period of time. Eroding the finances, will and health through a series of mishaps and bad decisions. At least that’s how I see them working on the people I’ve placed them with.

When I saw the last one I placed on this girl, I returned in the astral to see her slow dancing with a giant Green Grasshopper, like she thought it was a pet. Maybe her extreme alcohol intake will erode her life but she views it as beneficial.

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:17, topic:1583”]I would think the force they represent is a slow destructive force. One capable of causing pain and suffering over a long period of time. Eroding the finances, will and health through a series of mishaps and bad decisions. At least that’s how I see them working on the people I’ve placed them with.

When I saw the last one I placed on this girl, I returned in the astral to see her slow dancing with a giant Green Grasshopper, like she thought it was a pet. Maybe her extreme alcohol intake will erode her life but she views it as beneficial.[/quote]

What I wonder about is, whether it is because you think of locusts that way in which that it perpetuates this effect for them to work in such a manner.

Something like a chicken and egg type of question of what came first. Or if the idea of the locusts is more embedded in the field of human consciousness that they work like that no matter who thinks what in the present time.

Well, does it matter where it comes from as much as that it actually works? Armchair theory is useless. It’s more useful to work with these entities and find out how they feel for you because it will all be processed differently by the mind of the practitioner, plus the locusts or Abaddon might favor you more than someone else due to character elements, minute differences in your energy system, etc.

Two cents.

Armchair theory. Only good for entertaining the fore-consciousness.

I suppose another thing to add to my list of things to do, call on Abaddon and ask him about all this in relation to what what being discussed. More practice, the better.