Hekate

I’ve been learning about hekate, praying to her while lighting a candle that I made for her. Since doing all this, videos of owls, horses, black dogs and cats how been popping randomly on my for you page on TikTok. Prior to this, I never looked up anything relating to any of these animals. Also dog barking always seem to go on around 3 or 4 in the morning or just at night. One time I went to the grocery store where this giant owl tattoo was plastered on this mans leg that past by me. Then Last night I had a dream about black and white dogs and the number 111. It’s really hard to tell if this is really hekate or some evil entity acting like her.

There’s no way to tell at this point. All you have is the signs. But you also have a hypothesis.
My suggestion from here is to reach of to Hekate and ask her if she’s contacting you, and what she wants.

If you do that, and she says no, then look for another possibility - there are many entities that associate with owls. If nothing comes up then it’s a rare or unknown entity, or one that isn’t known to be associated with owls, and it’s up to you if you want to make contact with them to find out more.

1 Like

I mention Clapham Wood, merely in passing.

Al.

1 Like