Hekate possession

Well, the only way to get responded from any being is u have to go to where they are. That is the vital respect from u to them.

She mainly dwells in the woods?

Hekate mainly dwells in the woods?

Once u successfully invoke her in the woods, ask her to respond whenever you need her, then after that u can invoke her in ur room

Yeb, the crossroads in the woods for sure

The precise invocation, how does it go. I’m going to stop with the Ave Agia rite now I’ve realized it won’t increase my success in invoking Her immediate reply

There’s secluded areas in the hills but it’s kind of risky with all the wildlife and such, I’d have to do it in broad daylight

Daylight?? Oh dear, u certainly have to invoke her when the moon appears. But fear not, risky or not, u shall successfully get what u summon her for

Would I get the same effect if I invoked Her under a full moon in my car

Would I manage to get the same effect if I invoked Her under a full moon in my car

In ur car??? Seriously. If u want power, u have to get it by all cost,dear.

But, if u can’t perform this rite, then I suggest u should choose another branch of magic to practice such as shamanism, maybe that would be much easier for u.

It’s just risky doing it in the woods in the middle of the night. Do I just ask in plain English what I desire when I go there?

I know, but it will be successful certainly

After she appear, ask for what u need in ur native language. I only guarantee that this will get u to meet her face to face. And about channeling her power, this is up to her and u, because this ritual is merely a invocation ritual

How do I say the ritual

How do I phonetically say the ritual

What do u mean by that???

What do I say for the ritual, how does it go

What do I say for the ritual, how do I go about saying it