Hekate possession

Are you familiar with the Ave Agia ritual

Are you familiar with the Ave Agia, In Nomine Chaos ritual

Uhhhh. In fact, it is just a ritual to honor The mother Earth, it wonā€™t give u nothing, dear. It is usually used by the pagans or the Wiccan. I saw my neighbors perform it once and there was nothing special about it

Iā€™ve done it before, and nothing has came out of it. But Sheā€™s been nice and comforts me when I pray to Her. I know thereā€™s a way and it is necessary for me in my progress as a person.
Would you suggest I pray to Her 100 times to channel Her magic

No, dear :smile: it will just waste your time
My suggestion is u should choose another kind of magical practice such as shamanism or voodoo,hoodoo,ā€¦ I know some shamans who are very powerful and even matched for my witchcraft

U donā€™t have to practice witchcraft in order to gain powers, there are many other kinds of practices could grant u such powers

I didnā€™t know that, I thought that rite was supposed to help empower the person. Thanks for telling me.
Do you know of any rites that would prompt Hekateā€™s immediate response as to channeling Her energy

Well, i do, but for this rite, u have to go into the woods. And if u want magic quickly, then make a pact with a demon

Just read your post, I gotcha. Iā€™m very interested in knowing, I thought witchcraft was the only way

It never ends well with devil, I think Iā€™d be a lot safer with Hekate. Whatā€™s the rite where I need to go into the woods? Thank you for your help by the way. I appreciate it greatly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will pm u later for it soon enough and ur welcome

Indeed, it wouldnt end well when it comes to the contract with the Devil

It would give man the power in life, but then his soul would be eternally damned, itā€™s not worth it

It would give man the power in life, but then his soul would be eternally damned, itā€™s not worth it

I donā€™t think a soul would be damned in the company of Hekate. Sheā€™s been kind and has given me good luck mostly in the faith

If I made a pact with Her would that be effective in channeling Her power along with the rite in the woods

The true need of why I am looking for preternatural power to support myself is mainly to protect myself from danger

Well, she wonā€™t need ur soul, but will want ur eternal service. She is kind unless u make her angry

I would very much like to work with Her, essentially channel Her energy if Sheā€™s ok with it. About the rite in the woods, what do I need to do to invoke Her immediate response. The best secluded area for me is my room, the woods are miles away from where I live

I would very much like to work with Her, essentially channel Her energy if Sheā€™s ok with it. About the rite in the woods, what do I need to do to invoke Her immediate response. The best secluded area for me is my room, the woods are miles away from where I live